What Do You Love About America?

Until you live in another country ( esp the 3rd world) you will never appreciate the USA and what we get for free.

Other countries, you pay for EVERYTHING including Europe.

All of these Ex-African slaves living in the USA would kiss David Dukes rear end if they ever had to live in Africa

I lived in the Domincan Republic and recently saw what you pay for sales taxes : 18% for All Sales and if you are paying for a service such as a restaurant : 28% !!!!!!! So if your bill is 10$ it costs 12.80$ AND THEN YOU PAY A TIP !!!!!

Sounds like they are smarter than us. Here, we have all kinds of government goodies, and we just borrow the money to pay for everything. That's why when they wastefully spend money, nobody gives a damn because they're not paying for it. I wish we did have a system where we paid for everything when the money is spent. That would really get to the voters and pressure our reps to stop with the unnecessary spending or we'll throw them out of office.

Sounds like they are smarter than us. Here, we have all kinds of government goodies, and we just borrow the money to pay for everything. That's why when they wastefully spend money, nobody gives a damn because they're not paying for it. I wish we did have a system where we paid for everything when the money is spent. That would really get to the voters and pressure our reps to stop with the unnecessary spending or we'll throw them out of office.
I'll pay it off. Who, exactly, do we borrow FROM ?
"Oh we have so much debt ! " To whom ?
There is no debt. There is no money. 0100010101001010101010 That's it. All bullshit. Still scared ?

And this is the same sad rightwing bunch who routinely disparage the likes of Colin Kaeprinick and Brittney Griner for not "loving America". The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

And this is the same sad rightwing bunch who routinely disparage the likes of Colin Kaeprinick and Brittney Griner for not "loving America". The hypocrisy is so thick you couldn't cut it with a knife.

No, it had nothing to do with them not loving America, it had to do with them bad mouthing America, and disrespecting our flag, anthem and police.

Forum List

Back