What Do You Love About America?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just thinking about this question due to Valentine's Day coming up and I was thinking about love. Sadly, I don't know how to answer this question anymore. I know that I love my country, but I honestly don't know why. I both honor and respect our veterans and fallen soldiers, but it seems like their sacrifices for defending this country and the constitution are in vain now. 😞

I was just thinking about this question due to Valentine's Day coming up and I was thinking about love. Sadly, I don't know how to answer this question anymore. I know that I love my country, but I honestly don't know why. I both honor and respect our veterans and fallen soldiers, but it seems like their sacrifices for defending this country and the constitution are in vain now. 😞
America is becoming unrecognizable from the country we grew up in for sure, but don't lose hope there FJB...At our core we are still the force for freedom we have always been. Presidents come and go, and fads like what we are seeing now come and go also, the core is still there.

this has been the longest two plus years of our lives having to bear of the brunt of ignorant corrupt leaders and officials not to mention the direct genocidal attack by our own gov't.

this has been the longest two plus years of our lives having to bear of the brunt of ignorant corrupt leaders and officials not to mention the direct genocidal attack by our own gov't.

When somebody like me who is mentally challenged is smarter than our current sitting president and vice president, I seriously start to worry.

Freedom and opportunity. :)
The land and waters. :)
The most beautiful gals in the world. :p

All the foreign food recipes that immigration has wrought over the centuries and has been Americanized with more quality and made to test better for it. The chemical and other ingredients involved are a different matter.

All the foreign food recipes that immigration has wrought over the centuries and has been Americanized with more quality and made to test better for it. The chemical and other ingredients involved are a different matter.

Huh?

Gosh, Gollee - something wrong with America, who would dare to forsake these rolling hills of grain with purple mountains majesty Reagan...did I mention Reagan?

How's life at the pump for you and while doing grocery shopping?
Doesn't affect me much. I walk to work and combine the trips I do have to make. My food costs are so low that few even believe me (I do it to be healthy, save even more money, and to be a smartass). :biggrin:

Forum List

Back