What Do You Love About America?

I was just thinking about this question due to Valentine's Day coming up and I was thinking about love. Sadly, I don't know how to answer this question anymore. I know that I love my country, but I honestly don't know why. I both honor and respect our veterans and fallen soldiers, but it seems like their sacrifices for defending this country and the constitution are in vain now. 😞
Kids, this is your brain on politico cool-aid.

I was just thinking about this question due to Valentine's Day coming up and I was thinking about love. Sadly, I don't know how to answer this question anymore. I know that I love my country, but I honestly don't know why. I both honor and respect our veterans and fallen soldiers, but it seems like their sacrifices for defending this country and the constitution are in vain now. 😞

Sadly, somebody has got to rule the world and although I hate the wars, we entangle America in guess it's necessary to stay the world Leder.
I can't imagine China or Russia doing any better, but it looks like since they finally found some, they could buy it now will be China if they don't nuke us first.

The work ethic has been successfully educated out of many. The Department of Education should be proud.

But we also have to realize it was the men of this nation who allowed it to happen.
Back to the 'evil triumphs' and ' brave men' thing.

"Neither a brave man nor a wise one lays down on the tracks for the train of the future to run over him". Ayn Rand?

Some people don't realize that the oath our military takes is not just for the foreigner, " both foreign and domestic " is what it says,and for this very reason that has happened.

Not saying to get out and get yourself locked up in oner of our camps called jails for persecution because it is too late for rebellion or revolution, they now have the higher hand, the time has passed for any of that.
Just enjoy whatever is left and pray for our young Americans of all races and creeds. I feel the most dishearten for them. I have lots of grands and great-grandchild's who will suffer for this.
All Empires fall and we just happen to be in the fall of this one, maybe the last one, maybe not.

The work ethic has been successfully educated out of many. The Department of Education should be proud.

We were just discussing this last night, imagine any of our kids drawing water from a well just to bath and clean. Or working in the fields all day before and after school or hunting for your meat?
I was sent for water and many times had a hurt arm from the winch handle I lost grip of hitting my arm causing injury or the switch, [ it was called 'beat the hell out of you'] I'd get if I spilled any coming back up the hill.

You mean we were the best. Don't get me wrong, I know that there are many different countries a lot worse than we are, but Potato Head and Miss Word Salad have made our country a joke.

Which countries are better?

Speaking of kids and education,.. what other country has Drag Queen story hour and normalizing mutating children and little girls being hurt and raped because boys are allowed on their sports' teams and in their locker rooms?

Albert Camus is correct in that what the world lacks most is people of good will. Yet people of good will have made America a nation of self-governing citizens who seek nothing more from the State than the freedom to exercise primal and existential freedom. America offers its citizens the promise to live dignified lives.

Forum List

Back