2023 is going to be a horrible economic year!

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
I know the leftist like to spin inflation is down,,,, but down from record highs! Inflation is still extremely high and is squeezing our middle class.

Second, they will also say gas prices have come down, but again from record highs and prices are extremely high and it is squeezing our middle class.

The stock market will continue to shrink as it did in 2022.

Layoffs are going to continue… there were massive layoffs in the real estate and mortgage, then it went to tech, then to Wall Street, these will continue to other areas. But then will still tell us UN is at 4.5% (BS). We will only see growth in low paying service jobs.

Interest rates are very high and going up meaning money is expensive to borrow so business will stop expansion and consumer lending will continue to slow down.

We are in for a bad year if not 2! Bide is the worst President this country has ever scene!

I will prosper, as usual. Higher interest rates will mean more earnings from my investments. My pay increase plus the SS increase far outweigh inflation for me. Home prices are falling (I'm in the market for a retirement home). So, 2023 looks good for me. :)

I don't make predictions. I know better.

You made plenty of them. You claimed Trump would destroy the economy if elected - he did the opposite. You claimed Xi's man would help the middle class - he did the opposite.

So, as usual, you're just talking out of your ass.

Silly Trumpster.

Nah, you're just lying, as usual.

You made plenty of them. You claimed Trump would destroy the economy if elected - he did the opposite. You claimed Xi's man would help the middle class - he did the opposite.

Nah, you're just lying, as usual.
I did? Utilize the search engine and prove it.

Oh, you can't. Because you're lying, and you have no balls.

Why do you even try this?

<flick>

I know the leftist like to spin inflation is down,,,, but down from record highs! Inflation is still extremely high and is squeezing our middle class.

Second, they will also say gas prices have come down, but again from record highs and prices are extremely high and it is squeezing our middle class.

The stock market will continue to shrink as it did in 2022.

Layoffs are going to continue… there were massive layoffs in the real estate and mortgage, then it went to tech, then to Wall Street, these will continue to other areas. But then will still tell us UN is at 4.5% (BS). We will only see growth in low paying service jobs.

Interest rates are very high and going up meaning money is expensive to borrow so business will stop expansion and consumer lending will continue to slow down.

We are in for a bad year if not 2! Bide is the worst President this country has ever scene!

Sorry you are going to suffer so.

Me and mine will be fine.

It might be your way, it's not mine. Also, why you don't gaf if people are injured or dying from those shots.

Now you are just making up shit. I do care if people injured or dying from those shots. That is why I am against the habit your ilk have of pointing at every death and going "see, the vaccine killed them"

Now you are just making up shit. I do care if people injured or dying from those shots. That is why I am against the habit your ilk have of pointing at every death and going "see, the vaccine killed them"

When is the right time to question whether the covid shot injured or killed someone?

Is anyone with the authority to do so, i.e. government or pharma, warning anyone of the side effects of those shots?

The Democrats and The Fed are co-owners of this
I will prosper, as usual. Higher interest rates will mean more earnings from my investments. My pay increase plus the SS increase far outweigh inflation for me. Home prices are falling (I'm in the market for a retirement home). So, 2023 looks good for me. :)
I'm in a similar situation as you, but I think for many (if not the majority) of Americans, the near future is not looking too good.

When is the right time to question whether the covid shot injured or killed someone?

It is always a good time to question it.

It is never a good time to point at every death and go "see, the vaccine killed them"

It is always a good time to question it.

It is never a good time to point at every death and go "see, the vaccine killed them"

Obviously, now is not a good time according to you, so that's a lie.

Who's pointing at 'every death'? lol That's pretty lame. No one is saying every death.

How many deaths are acceptable? Did you do any research to see how many deaths caused other drugs to be pulled from the market?

Forum List

Back