How Do You Feel About People Who Don't Keep Their Promises?

I think that we all know somebody like this. One person in particular that I'm thinking about is Joe Biden. He promised to unite this country and we're currently anything but.
I feel people who do not often keep their promises are not trustworthy. Their words are suspicious to me.

I think that we all know somebody like this. One person in particular that I'm thinking about is Joe Biden. He promised to unite this country and we're currently anything but.

and this was back in 2020

Trump’s 40 Biggest Broken Promises​

The president talks a good game—but it’s just talk.
by Robert Reich
August 27, 2020

4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

5. He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers. They didn’t. Corporations spent more of their tax savings buying back shares of their own stock than increasing workers’ wages.

6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans are employed—the worst ratio in 70 years.

and this was back in 2020

Trump’s 40 Biggest Broken Promises​

The president talks a good game—but it’s just talk.
by Robert Reich
August 27, 2020

4. He said he’d cut your taxes, and that the super-rich like him would pay more. He did the opposite. By 2027, the richest 1 percent will have received 83 percent of the Trump tax cut and the richest 0.1 percent, 60 percent of it. But more than half of all Americans will pay more in taxes.

5. He said corporations would use their tax cuts to invest in American workers. They didn’t. Corporations spent more of their tax savings buying back shares of their own stock than increasing workers’ wages.

6. He said he would boost economic growth by 4 percent a year. Nope. The economy stalled, and unemployment has soared to the highest levels since the Great Depression. Just over half of working-age Americans are employed—the worst ratio in 70 years.
It is all about how the spin goes. Covid was released on purpose. It was an act of war. If we went to war, the earth would be a cinder. Do you actually pay attention to the near total control of the world system from the elitists to their lower caste shills who keep the peasants in line. Lower caste shills like Hillary would not live like royalty without people in nations like Haiti on the edge for survival. Trump may call them shitholes; Progs give us fake concern and even make things worse for those nations.

It is all about how the spin goes. Covid was released on purpose. It was an act of war. If we went to war, the earth would be a cinder. Do you actually pay attention to the near total control of the world system from the elitists to their lower caste shills who keep the peasants in line. Lower caste shills like Hillary would not live like royalty without people in nations like Haiti on the edge for survival. Trump may call them shitholes; Progs give us fake concern and even make things worse for those nations.
Conspiracy alert!

Forum List

Back