What Do You Love About America?

I was just thinking about this question due to Valentine's Day coming up and I was thinking about love. Sadly, I don't know how to answer this question anymore. I know that I love my country, but I honestly don't know why. I both honor and respect our veterans and fallen soldiers, but it seems like their sacrifices for defending this country and the constitution are in vain now. 😞

To answer your Question ... The US Constitution tops my list.

But ... If you ever get to questioning whether or not the Nation is worth it all ...
I have a list of places you can visit ... Briefly I hope ... And you'll come back with a different point of view towards a lot of things.

There are some terrible places on the face of this Earth ...
And then there are some truly terrible places on the face of this Earth ... This ain't either of them.

Last edited:
you can be the most talented athlete or politician in the world, if you're not born in America, the land of opportunity, you basically have ZERO CHANCE to make it in life!

But we also have to realize it was the men of this nation who allowed it to happen.
Back to the 'evil triumphs' and ' brave men' thing.

"Neither a brave man nor a wise one lays down on the tracks for the train of the future to run over him". Ayn Rand?

Some people don't realize that the oath our military takes is not just for the foreigner, " both foreign and domestic " is what it says,and for this very reason that has happened.

Not saying to get out and get yourself locked up in oner of our camps called jails for persecution because it is too late for rebellion or revolution, they now have the higher hand, the time has passed for any of that.
Just enjoy whatever is left and pray for our young Americans of all races and creeds. I feel the most dishearten for them. I have lots of grands and great-grandchild's who will suffer for this.
All Empires fall and we just happen to be in the fall of this one, maybe the last one, maybe not.
This will be the last one.

Educators disdain physical work. Such work should be left to uneducated immigrants (uneducated Americans should go on welfare).

Government charity is not the answer. It is not charity to give away other people's labor aka money. Thats communism and it only enslaves a people.

Government charity is not the answer. It is not charity to give away other people's labor aka money. Thats communism and it only enslaves a people.
I agree. I was positing the government's position. They want all those immigrants to fill the jobs left by those Americans that left them and are now on the gov't dole.

To answer your Question ... The US Constitution tops my list.

But ... If you ever get to questioning whether or not the Nation is worth it all ...
I have a list of places you can visit ... Briefly I hope ... And you'll come back with a different point of view towards a lot of things.

There are some terrible places on the face of this Earth ...
And then there are some truly terrible places on the face of this Earth ... This ain't either of them.

True, as I have already mentioned that there are other countries in worse conditions than we are.

I like how diverse we are.

Yeah, but one of our major problems is that there's way too much of it.

I agree actually, but the OP said we are not the best, but she has me on ignore because I do not kiss her ass
In the race to the bottom, does it matter? Open corruption and no accountability is killing us. I'd say people have less control of their lives than at any point in the last 60 years. And people are clamoring to give what is left of any choices they may have to the corrupt A-holes.

True, as I have already mentioned that there are other countries in worse conditions than we are.

Yeah, but one of our major problems is that there's way too much of it.
Disagree. I'm all for a wide range of national ideals. I'm a white Christian hetero male who strongly believes one mindset is the downfall.

Forum List

Back