What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

if a fetus is not a person it cannot be murdered

And you'll notice that any state that has banned abortion does not charge a Dr with murder but rather for performing an banned medical procedure.

Let’s hope that changes in the near future. And we bring back burning at the stake

Those weren't unborn Jews

True, didn’t matter if they were born or not yet born. The knuckedraggers within that government subverted the discussion and included them all as subhuman “clumps of cells”, not worthy of life.

True, didn’t matter if they were born or not yet born. The knuckedraggers within that government subverted the discussion and included them all as subhuman “clumps of cells”, not worthy of life.
it does matter.

Suppose you got your wish and a fertilized ovum was deemed a person have you even thought through the legal implications of that ?

Not just a stupid lie, but inane faggotry.

Born humans are protected by law against killing, you lying filth. More laws with stronger punishments would be good, but it’s the Democrats who oppose such.
Reality is a truth, and your response to my post ("Yet the GOP doesn't protect a baby once born") is an example of someone out of touch with reality.

First and foremost, abortion is a wedge issue. People like you are hypocrites:

Do you support Gun Controls, when many children are killed by firearms?

How about vaccines, do you attack the science, and the costs for health insurance (Medicare, CHIPS, ACA) are an attack on Capitalism?

How about attacks on Teachers in Public Schools, when age appropriate courses on Human Sexuality and WOKE is made into attacks on reality?

Your attack on me ('Not just a stupid lie, but inane faggotry") is a vulgar and childish piece of trash. Your ideology is built on ignorance and framed in pejoratives.

Reality is a truth, and your response to my post ("Yet the GOP doesn't protect a baby once born") is an example of someone out of touch with reality.

How about vaccines, do you attack the science, and the costs for health insurance (Medicare, CHIPS, ACA) are an attack on Capitalism?

How about attacks on Teachers in Public Schools, when age appropriate courses on Human Sexuality and WOKE is made into attacks on reality?

Your attack on me ('Not just a stupid lie, but inane faggotry") is a vulgar and childish piece of trash. Your ideology is built on ignorance and framed in pejoratives.

I’m not sure where this comes from, but I’ve search the laws and see no where that the GOP has backed a law that allows the taking of innocent human life.

Please clue us in if you know of this.

🤦‍♂️

Vaccines? So you want to force children to take them? Wow!

No. You're an insane fuck who is out of touch with reality.

I support human rights and individual freedom; people who attack and kill others should go to prison.

People who own weapons for self-defense, hunting, recreational target practice etc. should not be punished for doing nothing wrong.

It is already very illegal to attack and kill born humans, retard, gun or no gun - it's called the criminal charge of "murder." You know, the same thing abortionists do, and the same charge they should get.

How about vaccines
Get them if you want them. Non sequitur.

and the costs for health insurance (Medicare, CHIPS, ACA) are an attack on Capitalism?
Health care is a service, not a right. Non sequitur.

Abolish all of the mentioned unconstitutional programs.

Groomer filth shouldn't be allowed near kids, so they shouldn't work in schools.

I'm sick and tired of morons like you lying about this.

It is already illegal to attack and kill born humans. That's all that need be said, and you have no rebuttal. It proves you utterly wrong.

You claiming we do not support this thing, this thing that is already the status quo and incredibly stably so (if not for the disruptions provided by leftists, i.e. your camp, with your defund the police, no cash bail, soft on crime weakness) is a fucking lie.

Then you deflect and start talking about things that have nothing to do with the topic.

You call having the literal same standard for everyone "hypocrisy," because you're too fucking stupid to know the definition of a simple English word, so you call the opposite of that thing that word. Consistency is not inconsistency, and I can't believe this ever needs to be pointed at, but then here you are, another moron on the perpetual conveyor belt of pro-abort morons, spouting your meritless defamatory drivel told to you by your masters.

Last edited:
Then maybe worry about the innocent kids that are already here that need protecting
Were you somehow unaware of all the laws punishing abuse, neglect, assault, battery, manslaughter, attempted murder, and murder?

This seems plausible, even probable given what I've seen so far from you.

Were you somehow unaware of all the laws punishing abuse, neglect, assault, battery, manslaughter, attempted murder, and murder?

This seems plausible, even probable given what I've seen so far from you.
And yet child abuse, child sex trafficking and all other sorts of horrors committed against children still exist so tell you what end ALL that shit before you worry about a 2 celled zygote.

And yet child abuse, child sex trafficking and all other sorts of horrors committed against children still exist
Already extremely illegal.

so tell you what end ALL that shit before you worry about a 2 celled zygote.
How about we believe in equality and punish violence against them too, you moronic bigoted filth who thinks that zygotes can somehow have 2 cells?

Since by definition if the first mitosis has occurred, the zygote stage of life is over...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back