What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

I have always had my stance on abortion but you have been too busy calling me names like a 5 year old to listen
Please understand, idiot, I am just noting that you are just asserting your opinion on this contentious subject matter as though it was settled fact when the definition of “person” is legal and political - a legislature can change it.

I’m sarcastically noting this is basically the beginning or first step of even having a debate or discussion, understanding that personhood is very much the center of the dispute, and asserting the status quo you like and others do not like is not an argument in favor of said status quo.

All of this should be inherently obvious, but well, yeah.

Please understand, idiot, I am just noting that you are just asserting your opinion on this contentious subject matter as though it was settled fact when the definition of “person” is legal and political - a legislature can change it.

I’m sarcastically noting this is basically the beginning or first step of even having a debate or discussion, understanding that personhood is very much the center of the dispute, and asserting the status quo you like and others do not like is not an argument in favor of said status quo.

All of this should be inherently obvious, but well, yeah.
I'm done with you and your immature name calling.

Good bye

80zephyr230202-#7,055 • “If life begins at conception, it should not be a "matter of conscience" as to whether it should be protected or not.
NFBW: Do you agree with James Madison 80zephyr that my freedom of conscience and your freedom of conscience must be protected as the most sacred of all property?

Conscience is the most sacred of all property; other property depending in part on positive law, the exercise of that being a natural and unalienable right. James Madison

Forum List

Back