WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

There’s a spectrum. Fem guys on one end and macho men on the other. Well the far left are guys who want to be women and they chop their penis’ off. So we call them she but we know science says they were born a man. But they can also explain scientifically why they identify as women. Do you want to hear the science?

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

Sure. Better they use your magical thinking. :uhoh3:

Explain in detail exactly what my “magical thinking” is Hutch Starskey

You deny evolution. Instead you believe God POOFED land mammals onto the land. They didn't first crawl out of the ocean no. Your theory is god MAGICALLY POOFED them here. And your religion believes one couple populated the earth. Not possible. There is no first man

It was cute if you to try to help yer lil buddy out.

Now, link us up to where I have made all those claims.

Watch this......

So you believe we were once monkeys and before that crawled out of the water? I’m proud of you. I was looking forward to your theory

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

You obviously can’t bring a single post by me backing up your claims.

That was easy. :laughing0301:

You not admitting or saying what you believe leads me to believe you’re embarrassed because you believe the poof theory. If I’m wrong what do you believe? If not evolution. Be clear not evasive.

Typical libtard deflection technique when unable to back up lies.............start throwing out a flurry of questions.

Back up your claim. Show us my posts, or admit you are a liar and STFU

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

HTH>

I explained it or at least tried. Now you explain what you believe if not science. Do you believe in God? Do you at least have the courage to admit you do or are you going to deny him like Peter?

HTH>

I explained it or at least tried. Now you explain what you believe if not science. Do you believe in God? Do you at least have the courage to admit you do or are you going to deny him like Peter?

No, you have not shown any "magical thinking" by me on this board.

Try again.

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You won’t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

There is no stupid like Republican stupid.

God never gave women the right to murder their own child.

Are you really that fckn stupid?

Science gave women the right to choose when to reproduce and not be trapped by Mother Natures cycle.

Why not leave it up to your god to dole out the punishment for terminating the development of a fetus.

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You won’t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

God gave us free will. What we choose to do with us do with it will be between us and God when we get to the pearly gates.

It is not up to you to determine what we can and cannot do in regards to our own bodies, or whether or not we are in a position to add to our families.

HTH>

Try again.

A fellow agnostic atheist? Cool.

HTH>

Try again.

Keep squirming.

HTH>

Try again.

Keep squirming.

You're giving me nothing so might as well end this back and forth.

HTH>

Try again.

Keep squirming.

You're giving me nothing so might as well end this back and forth.

You and the other Dumbass made claims you can't back up. It's not my responsibility to provide you with information after the fact.

Next time try not to make shit up.

HTH

God gave us free will. What we choose to do with us do with it will be between us and God when we get to the pearly gates.

It is not up to you to determine what we can and cannot do in regards to our own bodies, or whether or not we are in a position to add to our families.

Fascinating. So now you're saying that you should be able to kill people without anyone but God objecting?

HTH>

I just did, dope.

First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.
Conversely, an abortion at 15 weeks did not then kill a human being.
Science says it does, science denier.

Tell us again how many genders there are.

More magical thinking. You just said a baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a human being.

WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being​

Don’t blame her. It’s a retarded gotcha question.
A baby isn’t even viable until 22 weeks.

Viable for what? I see you're one of those kooks who believes a child isn't human until it exits the birth canal. A backwards, superstitious, anti-science belief.

Viable for what?
Life, dope. It cannot survive disconnected from it’s host. It’s an actual medical term.

Science doesn’t classify it as human. It says life begins at conception. It also classifies single celled organisms as life.

HTH>

I just did, dope.

Nope. You did no such thing, liar.

If the little fucker doesn't have a SS#(tax ID) it don't count !

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.

More magical thinking. You just said a baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a human being.
More lies. I said if you don't kill a baby at 15 weeks it will become a "born human being". Nothing magical about that...........just science.

Try again, Gomer.

If “abortion” is murder, why don’t doctors try to prevent miscarriages? Doctors don’t seem to care if a woman has a “spontaneous abortion”. It’s no big deal.

Abortion is not murder any more than a miscarriage is a “death”.

Day traders are economic parasites who profit off of people who work. They do no work, they produce nothing. They are no different that welfare cheats, except they steal a lot more money from the system than those on welfare.

If “abortion” is murder, why don’t doctors try to prevent miscarriages? Doctors don’t seem to care if a woman has a “spontaneous abortion”. It’s no big deal.

Abortion is not murder any more than a miscarriage is a “death”.

Day traders are economic parasites who profit off of people who work. They do work, they produce nothing. They are no different that welfare cheats.

they do try to prevent miscarriages you dumbass,,,

More lies. I said if you don't kill a baby at 15 weeks it will become a "born human being". Nothing magical about that...........just science.

Try again, Gomer.

Killing a 15 week old baby is a homicide. Terminating a 15 week old developing fetuses is not.

Forum List

Back