WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

Sure. Better they use your magical thinking. :uhoh3:

Explain in detail exactly what my “magical thinking” is Hutch Starskey

First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.
Conversely, an abortion at 15 weeks did not then kill a human being.
Science says it does, science denier.

Tell us again how many genders there are.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You won’t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

There is no stupid like Republican stupid.

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You won’t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

God never gave women the right to murder their own child.

Are you really that fckn stupid?

Last edited:

Nobody is forced to have children, Dumbass.

women freely CHOOSE to have sex that results in pregnancy.

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

HTH>

You deny evolution. Instead you believe God POOFED land mammals onto the land. They didn't first crawl out of the ocean no. Your theory is god MAGICALLY POOFED them here. And your religion believes one couple populated the earth. Not possible. There is no first man

HTH>

You deny evolution. Instead you believe God POOFED land mammals onto the land. They didn't first crawl out of the ocean no. Your theory is god MAGICALLY POOFED them here. And your religion believes one couple populated the earth. Not possible. There is no first man

Evolution is a theory.

Chew on that

HTH>

Your grandfather 185 million generations ago was a fish.

HTH>

Evolution is a theory.

Chew on that

The only one that makes sense. What's your THEORY. It better qualify as a theory. No religious stories please. That was our ancestors best guess with the limited knowledge they had.

So god makes mistakes?

HTH>

It was cute if you to try to help yer lil buddy out.

Now, link us up to where I have made all those claims.

Watch this......

So god makes mistakes?

Other than you, not many.

So god makes mistakes?

Leftists

You think a 15 week foetus could survive outside the womb? Stupid.

You should have a vasectomy and mind your own damned business.

You think "survive outside the womb" is the definition of life? Stupid.

You should have a sterilization and do the gene pool a favor. "You're a man so it's none of your business" is just another way of saying, "My arguments are so ignorant that I can only win debates if no one else talks."

By all means you should NOT have an abortion. but you need to leave other people alone.

By that logic, I should not kill my neighbor, but I should leave YOUR neighbor alone when he decides to shoot you in the head.

Yes, she really, REALLY is.

It's an obvious loaded question. I am not a leftist, but as a libertarian, I say it's not a legitimate job of government to force a woman to carry a fetus to term in her body.

Both sides would be better off if we worked to reduce unwanted pregnancies rather than fight over which side the guns are on

WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being​

Don’t blame her. It’s a retarded gotcha question.
A baby isn’t even viable until 22 weeks.

Viable for what? I see you're one of those kooks who believes a child isn't human until it exits the birth canal. A backwards, superstitious, anti-science belief.

HTH>

Watch this......

So you believe we were once monkeys and before that crawled out of the water? I’m proud of you. I was looking forward to your theory

HTH>

Watch this......

So you believe we were once monkeys and before that crawled out of the water? I’m proud of you. I was looking forward to your theory

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

You obviously can’t bring a single post by me backing up your claims.

That was easy. :laughing0301:

HTH>

Watch this......

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

You obviously can’t bring a single post by me backing up your claims.

That was easy. :laughing0301:

You not admitting or saying what you believe leads me to believe you’re embarrassed because you believe the poof theory. If I’m wrong what do you believe? If not evolution. Be clear not evasive.

Forum List

Back