WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

Itā€™a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you donā€™t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

Sure. Better they use your magical thinking. :uhoh3:

Explain in detail exactly what my ā€œmagical thinkingā€ is Hutch Starskey

I explained it or at least tried. Now you explain what you believe if not science. Do you believe in God? Do you at least have the courage to admit you do or are you going to deny him like Peter?

No, you have not shown any "magical thinking" by me on this board.

Try again.

Hutch and I are on to you. We see you side stepping the questions and not telling us what you believe. Because you believe the poof theory. You probably also believe you will become a god after you die. Never sick, always happy, never sad, for all eternity. Talk about magical thinking.

First she should ask Biden that personal question.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.
A baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a born human being.
Conversely, an abortion at 15 weeks did not then kill a human being.
Science says it does, science denier.

Tell us again how many genders there are.

More magical thinking. You just said a baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a human being.
More lies. I said if you don't kill a baby at 15 weeks it will become a "born human being". Nothing magical about that...........just science.

Try again, Gomer.

Killing a 15 week old baby is a homicide. Terminating a 15 week old developing fetuses is not.
29 states have "fetal homicide" laws, Dumbass.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun
  • 1.the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another; murder:

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

HTH>

I explained it or at least tried. Now you explain what you believe if not science. Do you believe in God? Do you at least have the courage to admit you do or are you going to deny him like Peter?

Try again.

Hutch and I are on to you. We see you side stepping the questions and not telling us what you believe. Because you believe the poof theory. You probably also believe you will become a god after you die. Never sick, always happy, never sad, for all eternity. Talk about magical thinking.

I believe the "poof theory"???????

Where have I said that.

Once again it looks like you have been caught talking out of your ass.

Second, a human fetus born after just 15 weeks of gestation will not survive and become a baby human being.

More magical thinking. You just said a baby not killed at 15 weeks will become a human being.
More lies. I said if you don't kill a baby at 15 weeks it will become a "born human being". Nothing magical about that...........just science.

Try again, Gomer.

Killing a 15 week old baby is a homicide. Terminating a 15 week old developing fetuses is not.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun

Those all require the commission of a violent crime usually against the mother. Voluntary termination of a pregnancy at 15 weeks is not a crime.

So as Spock once said "Double dumbass on you"

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You wonā€™t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

There is no stupid like Republican stupid.

God never gave women the right to murder their own child.

Are you really that fckn stupid?

If ā€œabortionā€ is murder, why donā€™t doctors try to prevent miscarriages? Doctors donā€™t seem to care if a woman has a ā€œspontaneous abortionā€. Itā€™s no big deal.

Abortion is not murder any more than a miscarriage is a ā€œdeathā€.

Day traders are economic parasites who profit off of people who work. They do no work, they produce nothing. They are no different that welfare cheats, except they steal a lot more money from the system than those on welfare.

Doctors DO try to prevent miscarriages. Good God, what kind of shit healthcare system does your country have, that doctors just shrug at miscarriages? Not all miscarriages CAN be prevented, but what precisely did you think all those pre-natal visits were intended for, anyway? If doctors have no interest in trying to prevent miscarriages, why would they bother to examine, measure, and track your pregnancy at all? I know you're stupid, but I'm still amazed by HOW stupid you are every time you start talking.

Miscarriage IS a death. It's very illuminating to know that you value human life so little and would just shrug at miscarrying a child as though you broke a nail, but as with so much that spews from your piehole, it has nothing to do with reality and facts.

I pity anyone who has to have such an ignorant and amoral creature in their lives, LizardBitch. I really do.

Try again, Gomer.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun

Those all require the commission of a violent crime usually against the mother. Voluntary termination of a pregnancy at 15 weeks is not a crime.

Your crawfishing is cute. :abgg2q.jpg:

An unborn baby can not be conscious or self aware, so is not yet a human being.
The brain activity before birth is that of an animal only. No higher through function.

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

So you believe in evolution?

Try again, Gomer.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun

False. Abortion is not unlawful.

1.the deliberate and unlawful killing ;

Try again, Gomer.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun

You didn't say abortion, Dumbass. You said terminating.

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

So, once again you can provide no post by me backing up your claim.

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

I'm asking. Why are you afraid to answer? Because it would prove my point. Coward. LOL

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

I'm asking. Why are you afraid to answer? Because it would prove my point. Coward. LOL

I already explained this to you, Simpleton.

You have made claims you can't back up. In short, you lied.

Now you want to play 20 questions in an attempt to cover your lies. I'm not playing your game. Back up your claims, or admit you lied.

It's as simple as that.

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

Now you want to play 20 questions in an attempt to cover your lies. I'm not playing your game. Back up your claims, or admit you lied.

It's as simple as that.

I guessed that you believe in the poof theory. If you can't even admit you believe or don't believe in evolution then you're just a coward like unkotard who also won't answer questions. So just piss off pussy. Coward. Mental midget. I would expose the truth if you would answer ONE question not 20 bitch.

It's easy. Do you believe in evolution? If you don't then you believe in the poof theory. We can solve this very quickly by you saying if you believe in evolution or not. You won't? Coward. LOL

HTH>

Try again.

Where have I said that.

It's as simple as that.

I guessed that you believe in the poof theory. If you can't even admit you believe or don't believe in evolution then you're just a coward like unkotard who also won't answer questions. So just piss off pussy. Coward. Mental midget. I would expose the truth if you would answer ONE question not 20 bitch.

It's easy. Do you believe in evolution? If you don't then you believe in the poof theory. We can solve this very quickly by you saying if you believe in evolution or not. You won't? Coward. LOL

Keep scrambling.......this is fun. :banana:

Try again, Gomer.

homĀ·iĀ·cide
/ĖˆhƤməĖŒsÄ«d/
noun

You didn't say abortion, Dumbass. You said terminating.
I used terminating in the first comment and termination in my Second. I mean that what an abortion is right, the legal termination of a pregnancy or if you will, the lawful killing of a fetus. Not a homicide or a murder.

You make laws to strip the women of their God-given rights to determine their own lives, their own families, and to control their own bodies.

You wonā€™t give families universal healthcare, decent public education, or decent wages, but your force them to have children they cannot afford to bear or raise.

If ā€œabortionā€ is murder, why donā€™t doctors try to prevent miscarriages? Doctors donā€™t seem to care if a woman has a ā€œspontaneous abortionā€. Itā€™s no big deal.

Day traders are economic parasites who profit off of people who work. They do work, they produce nothing. They are no different that welfare cheats.

they do try to prevent miscarriages you dumbass,,,

Really?? What do they to prevent a miscarriage? Or do they tell you to put your feet up and rest and hope the situation ā€œresolves itselfā€?

In reality there is little that can be done. Not every fertilized egg develops properly, and miscarriage is the disposal of these ā€œmistakesā€.

Women are raised to except these miscarriages as a ā€œfact of lifeā€, ā€œGodā€™s willā€, and ā€œnot yet babiesā€. Weā€™re told not to tell anyone about our pregnancies until were three months along by which time most of the danger has passed.

Everyone else gets to treat the little zygotes as something that may or may not happen for us unless WE decide that now is not the right time.

If a makes her own decision, suddenly right wing crazies that she doesnā€™t even know care her unborn child.

None of this makes any sense whatsoever. The only sensible thing is to allow the woman to make her own decisions about her own body.

Day traders are economic parasites who profit off of people who work. They do work, they produce nothing. They are no different that welfare cheats.

Really?? What do they to prevent a miscarriage? Or do they tell you to put your feet up and rest and hope the situation ā€œresolves itselfā€?

In reality there is little that can be done. Not every fertilized egg develops properly, and miscarriage is the disposal of these ā€œmistakesā€.

Women are raised to except these miscarriages as a ā€œfact of lifeā€, ā€œGodā€™s willā€, and ā€œnot yet babiesā€. Weā€™re told not to tell anyone about our pregnancies until were three months along by which time most of the danger has passed.

Everyone else gets to treat the little zygotes as something that may or may not happen for us unless WE decide that now is not the right time.

If a makes her own decision, suddenly right wing crazies that she doesnā€™t even know care her unborn child.

None of this makes any sense whatsoever. The only sensible thing is to allow the woman to make her own decisions about her own body.

youre right,, all those doctor visits while your pregnant they are not doing anything,,

my god youre a fucking idiot,,

My GOD, you're ignorant. I am just speechless that such a brainless twit managed to live long enough to be a shriveled brainless twit.

What the doctor can and will do depends on the reasons for miscarriage. For example, a condition called antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) can cause blood clots which will trigger a miscarriage. There are medications the doctor can prescribe to prevent miscarriage in those cases. Later in the pregnancy, chronic medical conditions like diabetes or high blood pressure can cause miscarriages, and can be treated to prevent that. Infections in the reproductive system and foodborne illnesses can also cause miscarriages; also treatable. In some cases, the doctor can also give injections of progesterone or Rh immunoglobulin to stop a threatened miscarriage.

Anyone who told you to "just put your feet up and hope" or "just accept it" was either a dumbass, or living back in the Stone Age when your wrinkled ass was born. Welcome to the modern world, where people get medical treatment for physical problems.

youre right,, all those doctor visits while your pregnant they are not doing anything,,

my god youre a fucking idiot,,

It sounds to me like she was last pregnant before the Great Depression, and didn't actually DO pre-natal visits. Someone should have told her how much the world and medical science have changed in the last century.

Forum List

Back