WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Seems like we have a lot of charter schools opening close to poor communities. How come charter schools aren’t doing so good in upper middle class white communities that have decent public schools?

It seems lik you are looking at the poorest communities and sayin* that’s what public schools are like for all kids. Not true. I went to a Detroit public school and a metro Detroit public school. The metro Detroit school was good the Detroit school was not. Fuck charter schools. Why don’t we just mak Detroit public schools as good as the metro Detroit schools?

I moved out of Detroit in 4th grade. The counselor told my mother I basically learned nothing in 5 years except for what she taught me.
Schools aren't going to get any better unless they have competition and charter schools will do that.
You think so because that's what Republicans have told you but that's not probably true. Public schools are in competition with private schools and they haven't gotten any better because of them.

Are you saying our poorest schools aren't even trying? The teachers don't try? I can tell you, they aren't trying they are just babysitting. I went to a Detroit Public School K-4th grade and when I moved to the suburbs they counselor told my mom besides what she taught me, I learned NOTHING at that Detroit Public School.

So, I can tell you from first hand experience Charter Schools aren't going to do anything other than further defund those public schools.

And out in the suburbs, Charter schools aren't even necessary. The public schools are fine out here.

AND, it's been proven Charter School's aren't really all that great. They certainly don't attract the best teachers.

Anyways, I don't hate Charter Schools I just don't think they are the silver bullet you think they are.
Public schools are indoctrination centers now.
When have they never been indoctrination centers?
Good point. The pledge of allegiance, history classes,

Sorry if schools now teach political correctness. Is that wrong?
It's always been about nationalism and being a good corporate slave that is why they have public schools for the masses, along with required physical exercise programs and athletics so you'll be prime for canon fodder.

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being​

Don’t blame her. It’s a retarded gotcha question.
A baby isn’t even viable until 22 weeks.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

Sure. Better they use your magical thinking. :uhoh3:

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

A 15 week fetus is not a "unborn baby", it isn't even close to viable yet.

It is close. 6 weeks is nothing.
It is close. 6 weeks is nothing.
Six weeks is everything to a child that cannot survive outside the womb.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

HTH>

Sure. Better they use your magical thinking. :uhoh3:

He would like the Supreme Court to act much like the leaders of Iran do. They are religious nuts. Or Turkey. Yes, they believe in magic over science.

His reply is exactly why I hate religions. They make people dumber. Just the fact they all buy into an unbelievable story is alone troubling.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.
We want choice in education to give minorities a chance you loons cannot have that. Got to keep them uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Just ask the Obama phone lady.
So you want to help the few who can do Charter School and in turn hurt the 80% who need public school got it.

What it looks like is you want to give rich people who send their kids to private schools tax breaks even if it means defunding public schools. Got it.
Charter schools would put competition against our public schools. If they can't keep up educating our kids, then they don't deserve our money.
Yea well universal single payer healthcare would put competition on the insurance companies but you don't want to do that why?

This is the dumbest piss poor excuse for rational thought that I have seen today. (Just started on this thread however so it could get worse).
Wanting people to make good decisions does not equate to fuck you.

1) If you want kids, plan to have kids and plan to take fucking care of them. If you dont want kids, stop fucking without protection.
2) If you have kids and cant afford to school them, then you shouldnt have had kids. See number 1 above.
3) Arent making enough money to support all those kids? See fucking #1. Cant support yourself? Thats on you.
4) Cant afford healthcare? Stop smoking, drinking and being obese. And again, see #1.

The war comment is just idiotic. Doesnt deserve a response.

Why must democrats enable and encourage people to make poor decisions? Hooked on drugs? Here's a clean needle for you. Fat and unhealthy? Here's some free healthcare. Got drunk and got pregnant? We got you.

It's insane.

Married women with children have a high percentage of abortions. Last time I looked the number was about 40-50%

Yea well universal single payer healthcare would put competition on the insurance companies but you don't want to do that why?

Healthcare insurance companies provide zero medical services for patients.

You think a 15 week foetus could survive outside the womb? Stupid.

You should have a vasectomy and mind your own damned business.

You think "survive outside the womb" is the definition of life? Stupid.

You should have a sterilization and do the gene pool a favor. "You're a man so it's none of your business" is just another way of saying, "My arguments are so ignorant that I can only win debates if no one else talks."

By all means you should NOT have an abortion. but you need to leave other people alone.

There are other insurance companies to shop around. They have competition.

All they do is add 30% to the cost of healthcare and they provide NO services.

In 2018, the U.S. spent nearly twice as much on health per person as comparable countries ($10,637 compared to $5,527 per person, on average). ... Similarly, many prescription drugs cost more in the U.S. than the same drugs do in other comparable nations.

This is the dumbest piss poor excuse for rational thought that I have seen today. (Just started on this thread however so it could get worse).

1) If you want kids, plan to have kids and plan to take fucking care of them. If you dont want kids, stop fucking without protection.
2) If you have kids and cant afford to school them, then you shouldnt have had kids. See number 1 above.
3) Arent making enough money to support all those kids? See fucking #1. Cant support yourself? Thats on you.
4) Cant afford healthcare? Stop smoking, drinking and being obese. And again, see #1.

Why must democrats enable and encourage people to make poor decisions? Hooked on drugs? Here's a clean needle for you. Fat and unhealthy? Here's some free healthcare. Got drunk and got pregnant? We got you.

It's insane.

Married women with children have a high percentage of abortions. Last time I looked the number was about 40-50%

Sources I looked at said 11% per 1,000.

It's insane.

You would have linked them if that were true.

Lol, at onetime I had great insurance. But then the government tried to take it over.

It's insane.

What do you mean per 1000? It’s either 11% or it’s not.

Lol, at onetime I had great insurance. But then the government tried to take it over.
At one time I had great insurance then I lost my job

It's insane.

I used to run many medical practices. 30% is low average for added administrative costs.

It’s like when we turned the federal reserve over to private bankers in 1913 Rather than manage it ourselves. Today all that debt we owe is theirs. They love it. Looks like a bad deal to me. Private bankers. Corporations own us

Forum List

Back