What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The question was to Biden, and a refusal to answer was given on a very important topic.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.

JoeBlow

Gold Member
Reaction score

It's not.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another science denier.

Who? You?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.
The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's not.
What did I say that you are responding to?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another science denier.

Who? You?
One of us has provided multiple links to scientists proving his position.

One of us has provided nothing.

Hmmmmm.........................

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>
Yea and if they are conservatives chances are they deny science. Global warming, abortion and evolution.

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.

Or Syria..........

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yep, state of denial is not really a place.

OldFlame

VIP Member
Reaction score
Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.
When aren't they protected after birth?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
abortion was never illegal in the US until the quickening(fetal heartbeat)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List