WH Press Secretary Psaki Refuses To Say If Biden Believes A 15 Week Old, Unborn Baby Is A Human Being

It’a a Yes, No, or Not Sure answer for Mr Catholic.

Yes you make laws to protect the child.

No you don’t make laws to protect the child.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

It depends on what state you live in

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

Touchy subject. I wouldn't comment if I were the White House Press Secretary.

Not Sure you error on the side of life and make laws to protect what maybe a child.

What does the conservative Supreme Court say? Who cares what the White House Press secretary says. Can that person overturn Roe V Wade? Can Biden?

Please tell us why the conservative majority on the Supreme Court continues to let American women MURDER their babies. They must not agree with you that it's wrong. Or maybe they agree with me it's a necessary evil. Most likely that's it.

You are a science denier, just like Pedo Joe.

The question was to Biden, and a refusal to answer was given on a very important topic.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.

It's not.

The being is human after it's born also. Many are perfectly willing to remove protections then also.
Another science denier.

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Just like the conservative Supreme Court. I guess they agree with me while that might be a life in the woman's belly, life really isn't that precious. Maybe if you are religious you might think it is but many of us aren't religious. AND, since America is overwhelmingly religious, one can only assume that most of the women getting abortions are religious. That's between them and their god.

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

It's not.

What did I say that you are responding to?

Another science denier.

Who? You?
One of us has provided multiple links to scientists proving his position.

One of us has provided nothing.

Hmmmmm.........................

The SC is not a science entity.

HTH>

Yea and if they are conservatives chances are they deny science. Global warming, abortion and evolution.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.

Repubs only pretend to care about the unborn, we know damn sure they despise the living.

They don't give a shit about the baby once it's outside the womb. Then it's on it's own. Hungry? Fuck you. Want good schools in your poor neighborhood? Fuck you. Want a livable wage? Fuck you. Need healthcare? Fuck you.
And notice how quickly Republicans want to go to war with countries like Iran or Iraq. Hundreds of thousands of American soldiers will die? Fuck you.

Or Syria..........

Yep, state of denial is not really a place.

Another science denier.

Who? You?

Where did I ever argue that I didn't believe the being wasn't human at any point? I said the being is worthy or protection before AND after birth.
When aren't they protected after birth?

Forum List

Back