‘We’re going to make her life unpleasant’: Activists aren’t finished with Kyrsten Sinema

So if you're on the right you are a terrorist for questioning things and speaking your mind.

But if you're on the left it's perfectly fine to publicly speak out on how you're trying to destroy someone's life because they don't agree with you.

The american people really need to out this kind of mentality to a hard stop right now before it becomes to accepted.

Sinema needs to switch to the GOP, harassment problem solved.
Same with Manchin. His state is the reddest, so why is he still a "moderate democrat"?
SWITCH PARTIES AND CELEBRATE!! 2022 and 2024 will be bad for "democrats".

Deflecting is a republican thing, it's ok. They all do it when cornered.
pointing out how the demafacist cult is full of hypocrisy isn’t deflecting

it’s highlighting how your cult is flawed, and stands for nothing

maybe you should try and get some help leaving the cult and it’s flaws hive mind

Sinema needs to switch to the GOP, harassment problem solved.
Same with Manchin. His state is the reddest, so why is he still a "moderate democrat"?
SWITCH PARTIES AND CELEBRATE!! 2022 and 2024 will be bad for "democrats".
She needs to stand up to them and come out public and strong stating that she will not cave to terrorists on either side of the aisle. She can use this to make a name for herself as a fighter.......

Gotta admit that I respect her more for standing up to her own party.

She needs to stand up to them and come out public and strong stating that she will not cave to terrorists on either side of the aisle. She can use this to make a name for herself as a fighter.......
Gotta admit that I respect her more for standing up to her own party.
Yep, AZ loves "maverick" senators, like McCain was. That swing vote garners a ton of political power, especially when used for the good of the people instead of their party.

On an aside: I am new and learning the ropes here. How do we contact a mod. I am unclear whether our liberal members, supposedly against racism and bigotry, are allowed to spew antisemitism with every post.
Unfortunately this message board is full of bigoted progressives who hate Jews. Best that you can do is put them on ignore. I have over 170 prog slaves on ignore, because they started lowering my IQ from Near-Genius down a few levels. I am back up again.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

one senator shouldn't have this much power

THAT's your takeaway from this situation? What about the power of one activist to ruin someone's life, or make it as unpleasant as possible? You good with that? You do realize that Sinema has exactly the same power as the other 99 senators - one vote and that's it.

Sinema needs to hire her own security team....

1634223463078.png
1634223680610.png

No one gets within 10 feet of her.....

Thank you.This might not be the forum for me, then. Or, I can stay here and point out the hypocrisy of liberals who on one hand decry their moral superiority in fighting against prejudice and bigotry, and on the other hand proudly screaming antisemitic statements with every post.

Do the latter, or use ignore. We always need more voices of reason.

Damn skippy it is. Leftists haven't killed anyone or even threated to kill them. Big difference in what is happening. You fools consider harsh words against white people a "threat". But gun toting rabid haters chasing leftists down the street is just fine with you.
Ummmmmmmm, it was a Bernie supporter who went to Congress are started shooting Republicans.

one senator shouldn't have this much power

Senators represent their states. That's what the left don't seem to understand. You can't expect a senator from a red state or a purple state to just join the California/New York collective. That is what the country is supposed to be all about, senators representing their states and not the collective.

And do you think the actions of the Fascists against the Senator is going to sway her to their Fascist side?

Well it really does seem that the actions of the fascists on January 6th have frightened Sinema into voting against the very things her constituents elected her to pass. Considering that the only fascists at work in the USA are the Republican Party. Fascism is an authoritarian right wing form of government which is racist, hyper patriotic, misogynistic, and anti-democratic. Republicans are the only American party that fits that description. You personally have said you would prefer an authoritarian dictatorship.

Well it really does seem that the actions of the fascists on January 6th have frightened Sinema into voting against the very things her constituents elected her to pass. Considering that the only fascists at work in the USA are the Republican Party. Fascism is an authoritarian right wing form of government which is racist, hyper patriotic, misogynistic, and anti-democratic. Republicans are the only American party that fits that description. You personally have said you would prefer an authoritarian dictatorship.
Fascists are people like those who followed Sinema into the toilets and you. You are trying to frighten her into following your agenda.

She’s trying to be a moderate, because Arizona is a moderate state and the way you get elected — or at least the way you have in the past — is to not be challenged in a primary and get your ass to the middle to try to keep enough swing voters in your camp

Given the polarization — the leftists are more left now and the right-ists are more crazy now — your calculation needs to be different … Her calculation, I think, is off.

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmm, it was a Bernie supporter who went to Congress are started shooting Republicans.

It was a mentally ill, wife abusing, fuckwit, in the middle of a bankruptcy. Someone who should have never been allowed access to guns. And Democrats immediately condemned him.

It was Donald Trump, the Republican Party President, who incited of mob of domestic terrorists and sent them to the Capitol to murder the Vice-President, and the line of succession. The Republican Party refused to impeach him for his actions, and is now attempting to cover up and deny this insurrection.

One party operates within the law, and the other party is busy changing the law so that they can change the outcome of the next election if their guy doesn't win. I say "guy", because the Republican Party is very much and Old Boy's Club.

Fascists are people like those who followed Sinema into the toilets and you. You are trying to frighten her into following your agenda.

You certainly picked a good user name for yourself.

"Fascism: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition"

Forum List

Back