Please prove this analysis is wrong... with Facts...Biden wants to destroy fossil fuels...replacing with these costly methods?

I've posted this several times and some of you less intelligent people don't seem to follow the numbers so I've hopefully consolidated WITH facts by the way to prove the numbers. Some of you truly dumb people think life is static and that what was written some time ago by me with time has been corrected with these latest FACTS.
So who ever challenges the numbers please do so with the facts.
Ultimately if Biden is re-elected, we'll be truly worse off then we are now! Simply put we'll have a continual electric blackout because of Biden's guarantee.
Now some of you blame climate change... which I'm not disputing with this...
According to Climate Central , about 83% of reported major power outages between 2000 and 2021 in the United States are attributed to weather-related events. In addition,
the average annual number of weather-related power outages has increased by almost 80% since 2011.
But this stupidity on the part of Biden and you truly uninformed supporters will destroy our standards of living.
The perplexing fundamental issue though is I've not heard much if ANY comments about where will our additional EVs, ridding of fossil fuels per Biden's guarantee , electricity come from? Do any of you realize how much electricity is currently generated AND HOW much Biden will create with his plans additional electricity DEMANDS?

Consider the attached when you watch this Biden guarantee!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

View attachment 926783

Why don't you do a profit analysis on the benefits of the change over???? More productive.

yeah-i-kinda-want-my-monies-back-v0-2e1zktok1bsc1.jpeg

record oil production under Biden, and soaring oil profits.
dumfuck doesn't realize that the gov makes more on a gallon of gas than the oil companies .

You might be right.

But oil production recently hit its all-time high.
Remember there are 2 types of oil production land:
Federal land with leases and provides 24% of oil production
I've tried to find out what number of barrels from Federal land and that number is not available.

The Trump administration prioritized domestic oil production by expanding both onshore and offshore leasing. Trump’s Executive Order 13783 directed federal agencies to ease regulations slowing down the oil and gas leasing process and his Executive Order 13795 instructed DOI to limit offshore energy regulation.

When the Biden administration entered office in January 2021, it prioritized limiting offshore and onshore drilling. Biden revoked both Trump Executive Orders, and DOI announced a 60-day suspension of all new federal oil and gas leases. In Executive Order 14008, President Biden also announced that his administration would continue to pause all offshore and onshore leasing pending a full review of the federal leasing and permitting program.

President Biden has leased fewer acres for offshore oil and gas production than any other President before him since the inception of offshore drilling rights. Not since Harry Truman have fewer acres of federal land or offshore rights to develop oil and gas resources been leased by a U.S. president

Consequently IF oil production on Federal land is up... it's because Trump signed more leases as this chart shows...Trump was signing more than Obama and Biden was signing fewer...
FedoilLeases090423bypresident.png

Remember there are 2 types of oil production land:
Federal land with leases and provides 24% of oil production
I've tried to find out what number of barrels from Federal land and that number is not available.

The Trump administration prioritized domestic oil production by expanding both onshore and offshore leasing. Trump’s Executive Order 13783 directed federal agencies to ease regulations slowing down the oil and gas leasing process and his Executive Order 13795 instructed DOI to limit offshore energy regulation.

When the Biden administration entered office in January 2021, it prioritized limiting offshore and onshore drilling. Biden revoked both Trump Executive Orders, and DOI announced a 60-day suspension of all new federal oil and gas leases. In Executive Order 14008, President Biden also announced that his administration would continue to pause all offshore and onshore leasing pending a full review of the federal leasing and permitting program.

President Biden has leased fewer acres for offshore oil and gas production than any other President before him since the inception of offshore drilling rights. Not since Harry Truman have fewer acres of federal land or offshore rights to develop oil and gas resources been leased by a U.S. president

Consequently IF oil production on Federal land is up... it's because Trump signed more leases as this chart shows...Trump was signing more than Obama and Biden was signing fewer...
View attachment 926938
The production is up now because we have an ELECTION coming up.

Pre election politics. Ho hum.

If Biden wins election in November, gas prices will be $10/gallon in 2025 (maybe higher). Oil drilling/leasing will shut down almost 100%.
Bicycle sales will soar. US streets will start looking like Denmark.

View attachment 926794
During last few weekends we've done annual road rips to see kids and grandkids. Three weekends ago it was to Spokane, WA and back, to Bellingham,WA area; about 300+ miles each way. Last weekend it was to Kalispell, MT and back, about 600+ miles each way.

Doing either, which includes going over mountain passes and one dose of late Winter snowfall on one pass, would have taken between 10 to 20 times the hours to complete via bicycle.

Somehow I don't see Joe Biden pedaling a bike to cover trips of hundreds of miles, not even trips of a few blocks.

Inmates are running(ruining) the asylum.

Because the ppb is high.
Price of exploration affects the ppb and when Biden said this:

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

and to keep his "guarantee"the first day in office,
  • Published 6:50 PM CDT, January 21, 2021
    BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The Biden administration announced Thursday a 60-day suspension of new oil and gas leasing and drilling permits for U.S. lands and waters, as officials moved quickly to reverse Trump administration policies on energy and the environment.

Biden Administration Moves to Raise the Cost of Drilling on Federal Lands​

The royalty rates paid by oil, gas and coal companies for the right to drill and mine on land owned by the public have not changed since 1920.

Why Biden energy policies have contributed to surging oil prices​

Just look at what happened Wednesday in the wake of the United Arab Emirates and Iraq saying they’d up production by an estimated 800,000 barrels a day:
The global price of oil dropped by $22 a barrel within minutes.
If Biden signaled full-throated support for US drillers to get to work — and perhaps allowed the re-starting of the Keystone XL Pipeline from Canada — global oil prices could similarly fall sharply, the industry experts told The Post.

So what your charts show is the affect of Trump's ENCOURAGEMENT of drilling and Biden's cancelling Federal leases. So looking at the "trends" Trump was signing more leases than Obama and obviously Biden. With a federal lease..." It can take between four and 10 years between issuing a lease to producing oil, according to the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management"

So now with leases signed by Trump some 4 years ago... naturally an increase in production.
FedoilLeases090423bypresident.png

So what your charts show is the affect of Trump's ENCOURAGEMENT of drilling and Biden's cancelling Federal leases. So looking at the "trends" Trump was signing more leases than Obama and obviously Biden. With a federal lease..." It can take between four and 10 years between issuing a lease to producing oil, according to the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management"

So now with leases signed by Trump some 4 years ago... naturally an increase in production.

Less than 1/4 of all the oil produced in the US comes from Federal land.

Forum List

Back