‘We’re going to make her life unpleasant’: Activists aren’t finished with Kyrsten Sinema

No, but conservitards like you can be as racist as you want.
Except I’m not racist. Leftists like you have redefined racists to be anyone who disagree with leftist policy. For example, being opposed to teaching children that whites are innately flawed by virtue of their race is deemed racist, when in fact it is the teaching of that false belief which is racist.

one senator shouldn't have this much power

Not sure what you mean by "one senator shouldn't have this much power" - she has one vote....no more no less, no different then the other 99 Senators, and all the members of the House.

What I am far more concerned about is the demfascist cultist that are using threats and intimidation against her....this is scary stuff, these are the same brown shirts that firebombed Court houses, looted, assaulted, in some cases murdered people for over 4 years because they lost an election....they are all doing this with the approval of DNC members, often even funded by them

Of course not, lol.
Sorry, but you didn’t get the memo. That old shtick of falsely calling people who disagree with the radical left “racist” is so yesterday. you are supposed to say “domestic terrorist” now.

Also, while I notice you called me racist with no proof of it whatsoever, I also noticed you skipped right by the liberal who is posting antisemitic drivel with every post. Why so accepting of demonstrable racism among liberals while making false accusations of it against conservatives?

Nope. Just pointing out the double standards. Leftists want to get away with all sorts of despicable behavior, and when a conservative points out their double standards with a real-life example, the liberal says “red herring.”

It’s just another way the left silences opposping voices.
Deflecting is a republican thing, it's ok. They all do it when cornered.

The father of the raped girl didn’t threaten violence against anyone either. Yet he is being treated like a criminal. The double standard here is blinding.
Well, there is only one way to stop it and people apparently haven't had enough.

Sorry, but you didn’t get the memo. That old shtick of falsely calling people who disagree with the radical left “racist” is so yesterday. you are supposed to say “domestic terrorist” now.

Also, while I notice you called me racist with no proof of it whatsoever, I also noticed you skipped right by the liberal who is posting antisemitic drivel with every post. Why so accepting of demonstrable racism among liberals while making false accusations of it against conservatives?
I've been right with every other RWNJ, you'll prove me right as well.

You must be new. That pos you debate with is nothing but a lying leftist shill scumbag.

I've been right with every other RWNJ, you'll prove me right as well.
Any condemnation for the LWNJ poster with the antisemitic drivel? Or is your condemnation reserved for someone whom you just admitted hasn’t written a single bigoted post? IOW, liberals who post racist comments get a pass, and conservatives who do NOT post racist comments get accused of racism.

You must be new. That pos you debate with is nothing but a lying leftist shill scumbag.
Yes, I just joined this week and am learning the cast of characters. That particular leftist is one of the worst, and no use waging any more time on him. Thanks for the heads up.

Damn skippy it is. Leftists haven't killed anyone or even threated to kill them. Big difference in what is happening. You fools consider harsh words against white people a "threat". But gun toting rabid haters chasing leftists down the street is just fine with you.

A lot more links to show you are lying about the left not chasing people down the street.

one senator shouldn't have this much power

Libs want FREE CHIT off the backs of others------and like any good drug addict, if you don't give them free chit, they will terrorize you. This is especially so for people who have given to these addicts before---they now expect it and know that they can get you to give in, they just need to terrorize you more to do so. Krysten Sinema is just now learning this lessen. The moral of this is to never cave to terrorist addicts aka libs, blm, illegals etc because once you do they will only get worse if you ever try to tell them no.

Thank you.This might not be the forum for me, then. Or, I can stay here and point out the hypocrisy of liberals who on one hand decry their moral superiority in fighting against prejudice and bigotry, and on the other hand proudly screaming antisemitic statements with every post.
You will learn that there are liberals on this site and leftists. Liberals are logical. Leftists are insane. There are conservatives who are mostly OK and moderates who are generally pretty good. Alt Right are here too and they are abhorrent.

Good Luck!

That sounds like a threat. Why doesn’t the Biden Administration sic the FBI on these liberals the way he’s doing on Loudoun County parents objecting to the radical left nonsense destroying their schools?

Here in The Country Formerly Known as America, leftists are allowed to harass and threaten people who won’t get with the Leftist Program, yet parents who object to the Leftist Program (including one whose daughter was raped due to leftist transgender policies) are looked upon as domestic terrorists.
Biden said this was part of the process.

anyone who defends this but approves of going after concerned parents at schools is a fucking tool.

Thank you.This might not be the forum for me, then. Or, I can stay here and point out the hypocrisy of liberals who on one hand decry their moral superiority in fighting against prejudice and bigotry, and on the other hand proudly screaming antisemitic statements with every post.
I struggle with this as well.

but this isn't the forums asnmuch as society. find the people you can talk with and tell the rest to fuck off.

Forum List

Back