‘We’re going to make her life unpleasant’: Activists aren’t finished with Kyrsten Sinema

That sounds like a threat. Why doesn’t the Biden Administration sic the FBI on these liberals the way he’s doing on Loudoun County parents objecting to the radical left nonsense destroying their schools?

Here in The Country Formerly Known as America, leftists are allowed to harass and threaten people who won’t get with the Leftist Program, yet parents who object to the Leftist Program (including one whose daughter was raped due to leftist transgender policies) are looked upon as domestic terrorists.

That sounds like a threat. Why doesn’t the Biden Administration sic the FBI on these liberals the way he’s doing on Loudoun County parents objecting to the radical left nonsense destroying their schools?

Here in The Country Formerly Known as America, leftists are allowed to harass and threaten people who won’t get with the Leftist Program, yet parents who object to the Leftist Program (including one whose daughter was raped due to leftist transgender policies) are looked upon as domestic terrorists.

Don’t hold your breath. The Biden Administration and the DOJ are only interested in threats made by those on the right. Angone promoting the Democrat‘s agenda has a free pass to do as they please under this administration.

Don’t hold your breath. The Biden Administration and the DOJ are only interested in threats made by those on the right. Angone promoting the Democrat‘s agenda has a free pass to do as they please under this administration.
I know. My question was rhetorical. There are two sets of rules: one for those who agree with radical leftism, and normal Americans who don’t. If the way these two groups are treated continues, it can be a case for the SCOTUS under the equal protection clause.

one senator shouldn't have this much power

I love how "bird-dogging" Sinnema is considered a "threat". But the attacks on the Squad, which have them requiring actual body guards, are "no big deal" for those on the right.

I know. My question was rhetorical. There are two sets of rules: one for those who agree with radical leftism, and normal Americans who don’t. If the way these two groups are treated continues, it can be a case for the SCOTUS under the equal protection clause.

Damn skippy it is. Leftists haven't killed anyone or even threated to kill them. Big difference in what is happening. You fools consider harsh words against white people a "threat". But gun toting rabid haters chasing leftists down the street is just fine with you.

I love how "bird-dogging" Sinnema is considered a "threat". But the attacks on the Squad, which have them requiring actual body guards, are "no big deal" for those on the right.
No, they said they were going to make her life uncomfortable. That is a threat.

Also, I am now placing you on ignore. As a Jewish woman, I don’t need to see your antisemitic comments as part of your signature. Goodbye.

Body guards for the squad but not for the every day Joe. How nice to have shits like AOC and the Muslim brotherlover get protection while demanding that they defund the police.

On an aside: I am new and learning the ropes here. How do we contact a mod. I am unclear whether our liberal members, supposedly against racism and bigotry, are allowed to spew antisemitism with every post.

On an aside: I am new and learning the ropes here. How do we contact a mod. I am unclear whether our liberal members, supposedly against racism and bigotry, are allowed to spew antisemitism with every post.
They are allowed. Antisemitic posts are allowed here. Check out my moron wall of shame. Here is how I do it.

Hi Meister how are things? Hi Coyote how is life?

They are allowed. Antisemitic posts are allowed here. Check out my moron wall of shame. Here is how I do it.

Hi Meister how are things? Hi Coyote how is life?
Thank you.This might not be the forum for me, then. Or, I can stay here and point out the hypocrisy of liberals who on one hand decry their moral superiority in fighting against prejudice and bigotry, and on the other hand proudly screaming antisemitic statements with every post.

No, but conservitards like you can be as racist as you want.

The father of the raped girl didn’t threaten violence against anyone either. Yet he is being treated like a criminal. The double standard here is blinding.
WHo?

497e32.jpg

Forum List

Back