We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

I'll take them over the damned Russians.

Russia did not do 911.

Mossad did.

Russia did not do the USS Liberty

IDF did

Russia did not steal the election for Low IQ Joe

Mossad did

Go back to your "church" and keep parroting your JEW FRAUD of a "Christian preacher"

Russia did not do 911.

Mossad did.

Russia did not do the USS Liberty

IDF did

Russia did not steal the election for Low IQ Joe

Mossad did

Go back to your "church" and keep parroting your JEW FRAUD of a "Christian preacher"

And what kind of conspiracy monger are you?

Ah, a 9-11 "truther". Anyone stupid enough to believe those conspiracies should not be in a debate. They won't even let you guys on the Democratic Underground.

China has a far larger Army than Even All of NATO combined and while lacking carriers have very hundreds of land based fighter and attack aircraft in easy reach of Taiwan not to mention a substantial supply of very high tech attack, cruise, and anti ship missiles along with a very capable surface fleet.

Don't kid yourself, if we get into a shooting war with China over Taiwan it would be the biggest test of the US military since WWII.
Agred. That's why it won't happen, and our President knows it. He also knows the U.S. can't have a foreign policy based on ambiguity.

And what kind of conspiracy monger are you?

Ah, a 9-11 "truther". Anyone stupid enough to believe those conspiracies should not be in a debate. They won't even let you guys on the Democratic Underground.

LMFAO!!

It takes an IQ under 5 to still believe the official version.

Only the SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMANS still do, the pro israel christian in America....

What hit the Pentagon?

You could parrot lies from Fox News, or watch it and decide yourself....

You believe a 757 hit the Pentagon. You believe it entered this hole...

See the source image

Problem - hole is not large enough to fit 757, and if the nose of the 757 hit there, the engines were IN THE GROUND ON APPROACH....

The SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMANS are the dumbest life forms that self ID as human

LMFAO!!

It takes an IQ under 5 to still believe the official version.

Only the SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMANS still do, the pro israel christian in America....

What hit the Pentagon?

You could parrot lies from Fox News, or watch it and decide yourself....

You believe a 757 hit the Pentagon. You believe it entered this hole...

See the source image

Problem - hole is not large enough to fit 757, and if the nose of the 757 hit there, the engines were IN THE GROUND ON APPROACH....

The SELF PROCLAIMED SUB HUMANS are the dumbest life forms that self ID as human

You've never studied airplane crashes obviously.

I have.

Russia definitely needs a new plan ....
However:.

Ukraine does not actually exist right now...it is effectively NATO...and has been since the war began. It's a raw deal for Ukraine in the sense that they have taken the brunt.

Russia is not fully mobilized in this war and never was. I can only surmise that Putin is not as totally in charge as we seem to think he is.

A war with China would spell doom for China. We however would not survive in the same form. I don't think we would ever actually recover to be honest. The mythology of the Almighty superpower is a flawed piece of thinking. We were ass-beat in Afghanistan by sandal wearing cave dwellers....sooooo.

What I hope will happen:
1.) New leadership in Russia
2.) Cooperative economic Recovery for
All of Europe
3.) Disband NATO permanently
4.) China and Taiwan make peace

What will probably happen:

1.) Putin will move to tactical nukes
2.) NATO will retaliate
3.) China will move on Taiwan at that point even though they would rather not do it that way
4.) Us will engage and lose most of its surface Navy but eventually prevail.
5.) At that point China may very well torch Taiwan with missile power.

Again, if Ukraine were NATO this war would have ended in 3 days. Not one country has even provided a single jet to Ukraine. Being part of NATO doesn't mean they just hand a few weapons to your country and say, good luck.

Full mobilization would not have any effect on the war today. It would take many months in order to retrain old reserves and former conscripts, build new tanks, missles, fighting vehicles, etc. something they cannot do because all the parts to do this were either in Ukraine or other parts of the west. Ditto for all their missles, which are made entirely from western parts. Only 1 in 10 tanks in Russia are actually usable because parts have been stripped away and stolen. Their current vehicles either have no ammo or are not properly maintained. I would guess up to 30% are not even combat effective.

Ok since we're fantasizing about scenarios on what will probably happen, I'll add my own in response to yours

1. Let's hope so :laugh:
2. NATO will let Russia destroy themselves by letting them launch their nuclear missles, so they can fall back down to earth and onto Russia, the end
3. China and Taiwan sign new treaty insuring their autonomy, and peace in the pacific
4. US and China will join together in a new era of peace after Xi Jinping dies from swallowing a too large dumpling served to him by his political enemies

So all someone of your ilk can do is throw insults at someone vastly superior to them.?

Science lesson #2

Open air jet fuel burns at 600F

Stream of liquid steel pouring out of South Tower = 2200F

Where did the additional 1600F come from???

See the source image

Science lesson #2

See the source image

Too easy:

The vast amount of flammable material in the WTC towers caused the blaze to grow far, far hotter than one fed solely by jet fuel.

Science lesson #2

See the source image

I'm guessing there was a lot of stuff on fire in that building, not just jet fuel.

Hey, don't let your BDS blind you to reality. Biden is already working on pre-emptively providing arms to Taiwan.

The Biden administration is quietly pressing the Taiwanese government to order American-made weapons that would help its small military repel a seaborne invasion by China rather than weapons designed for conventional set-piece warfare, current and former U.S. and Taiwanese officials say.

The U.S. campaign to shape Taiwan’s defenses has grown in urgency since the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine ordered in late February by President Vladimir V. Putin. The war has convinced Washington and Taipei that a Chinese invasion of Taiwan in the coming years is now a potential danger — and that a smaller military with the right weapons that has adopted a strategy of asymmetric warfare, in which it focuses on mobility and precision attacks, can beat back a larger foe.
Providing weapons helped against the inept Russian army… the high sophisticated and organized Chinese army no so much

Thriving is largely a matter of individual opinion, not facts.
Get a fortune cookie today, did ya?

The original point was that it would greatly harm both economies. Look no further than when we got our ass kicked in the Trump vanity trade war.

Get a fortune cookie today, did ya?

The original point was that it would greatly harm both economies. Look no further than when we got our ass kicked in the Trump vanity trade war.

1) I do not eat Chinese food.
2) I'm pretty sure that fortune cookies originated in the U.S. anyway.
3) Just how did the U.S. get its ass kicked in the trade war?

Providing weapons helped against the inept Russian army… the high sophisticated and organized Chinese army no so much
Where do you get the idea that the Chinese are "sophisticated" or "organized".?

Forum List

Back