We’re Going to Defend Taiwan?

We can start by officially recognizing Taiwan as an independent nation and put "Made in Taiwan" labels back on imports where appropriate, instead of calling anything from that region "Made in China" as if they are one in thr same, like the goddamn ChiComs pretend.

The first thing that we can do if China does attempt it, it's cut off all ties to China whatsoever including any imports and I'll trade.

The 100 percent China embargo would be perfect.

Start a war with anybody who dares trade with China.

Why? The Chinese aren't our enemy. It wasn't China that stole your factory job, it was the white dude making eight figures who did that. If China didn't have that factory, they'd have just built it somewhere else, and they are now because China is too expensive.

Indeed it is logical, which is why that's the overwhelming consensus of physicists, engineers and architects.
Thought experiment, if I drop a cake on your head from the height of your hairs, does it kill you dead and smash you like pulling down a zipper?

No - why? Because a cake is much less MASSIVE than your body.

Second thought experiment.

If I drop 30 floors of a building on top of 80 floors of a building where each floor is designed to hold 4x the weight above it (110 story building, floor 80 can hold 120 floors of mass above it, floor 90 can hold 80 floors of mass above it), would it zipper that building like a sausage split by a microwave? or would it bounce off and fall off like the top of a wedding cake hitting a gay man's face in a gay wedding?

Which is more logical.

Does the wedding cake implode on itself?

Or are you a fucking moron?

Thought experiment, if I drop a banana on your head from the height of your hairs, does it kill you dead and smash you like pulling down a zipper?

No - why? Because a banana is much less MASSIVE than your body.

Second thought experiment.

If I drop 20 floors of a building on top of 80 floors of a building where each floor is designed to hold 4x the weight above it (110 story building, floor 80 can hold 120 floors of mass above it, floor 90 can hold 80 floors of mass above it), would it zipper that building like a sausage split by a microwave? or would it bounce off and fall off like the top of a wedding cake hitting a gay man's face in a gay wedding?

Which is more logical.

Does the wedding cake implode on itself?

Or are you a fucking moron?
What a stupid question. Please look up "progressive collapse" and stop embarrassing yourself.

What a stupid question. Please look up "progressive collapse" and stop embarrassing yourself.
So you honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Gotcha.

The WTC was designed such that every floor could handle 4x the mass above it. How does it "progressively" collapse when a fraction of the mass it is designed to handle falls just 15 feet (the distance of one floor).

You got some 'splainin' to do.

Do you progressively collapse when a fist hits you in the face? Well you probably do crumple like the WTC because you're weak. Which is my point. Imagine someone punching you in the face and your head just progressively implodes into your feet.

How much force would it take to punch your head into your ass?

Answer - probably less force than it would to "progressively collapse" the WTC.

It's simple physics really, your spine is barely able to handle 2x your body weight. The WTC was built to withstand 4x its own weight.

Not just punch your head into your ass.

But 1 inch punch it....

The floors above fell just 15 feet. One story. Onto the floors below it.

That's like me putting my fist one knuckle away from your head, then punching your head right out your asshole.

FUCKING GET IT?

And that's if you were strong enough to walk around all day with 800lbs on your head assuming you are 200lbs average weight.

Am I made if a vertical series of repeating, hollow spaces?

Goddman you are stupid. I mean, wow. You might be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across.
Yes, they are called vertebrae.

Physics is not "stupid". Physics is physics. It's scalable, from the tiniest particle to the largest galactic super cluster.

It doesn't matter if it's 1 inch across or 100,000,000 light years across. The physics is the same.

So no - I'm not stupid.

But you sure fucking are.

Now I ask again.

Your spine can withstand about 2x force. If I drop 800lbs on your head from one inch, chances are it'll break your spine, but it won't smash you into dust, and it also won't rip you in half.

More likely it will smash you a bit and fall off to the side deflected by your mass.

Here's another example.

A car hits a sturdy brick wall. The car implodes and crumples because it's much less massive and less structurally sound.

I can do this all day. The simple fact is you don't seem to have a basic understanding of how the WTC was built.

Aw sad so you don't know how your own vertebrae work?

So when a building that is built to withstand 4x its own mass, has a fraction of that mass strike it from a small distance, why do YOU expect that it should implode the building?

Are you retarded?

Aw sad so you don't know how your own vertebrae work?

So when a building that is built to withstand 4x its own mass, has a fraction of that mass strike it from a small distance, why do YOU expect that it should implode the building?

Are you retarded?
Enough of your off-topic vomit. Go start your self fellating thread in The Conspiracy Theory section, so we can all laugh at you there.

Why do you feel such a need to lie? All Trump did was warn our allies of what was upcoming in the near term, to therefore increase their own defense spending, and to fight for fairer trade with out supposed allies.
After Trump, it’s good to see a president defending democracy again.

And the defense of democracy must be consistent.

The executive branch doesn't make foreign policy all on its own.

And I'll always support the U.S. using force to resist tyrants and oppressors.

The US is almost always who installs or back tyrants and oppressors.
We backed tyrants in China, Korea, Vietnam, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Cuba, Honduras, Nicaragua, Iran, etc.

Russia conceded the independence of ukraine after the breakup of the Soviet Union

So in the sense that russia and china are both trying to grab territory by military force that does not belong to them I agree

Thats why I support the ukraines and always have

The independence of the Ukraine was predicated on the Ukraine not stealing oil from Russian pipelines, not murdering ethnic Russian, and not trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.

The Ukraine has always been totally corrupt, racist, and evil.
Which is why they were most of Hitler's death camp guards, like Demjanjuk at Sobibor.

Agreeing to defend Taiwan is NOT an example of imperialism.

It sort of is.
I am not too up on Taiwan politics at the current moment, but historically Taiwan was largely Japanese and other ethnicities that were badly abused by the ROC that barged in from the mainland.
They were not at all welcome or peaceful originally.
Supporting the leadership in Taiwan is to support imperialism.
The leadership in Taiwan is NOT at all nice or native.

The independence of the Ukraine was predicated on the Ukraine not stealing oil from Russian pipelines, not murdering ethnic Russian, and not trying to put NATO nukes on Russia's border.
Such garbage. Not one word of the agreement alludes to anything resembling any of that. You're just kind of making stuff up, aren't ya?

Forum List

Back