Welp. I'm finally jumping on the Global Warming band wagon

But you have to understand, ANY severe weather, whether hot or cold, is caused by global warming.

In fact, global warming is making me write this as it has a gun to my head.

Global warming is just a thug in my boo(BANG)>>>>>>>>>>>>SDDFCC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

But still the climate has not changed.

We are still in the middle of an Ice Age.

Yeah, you are right, look at all the glaciers visible from my side windows. Not! It's a balmy, seventy degree October day outside, here in paradise. Nevertheless, you'll be the first to hear about saber tooth tiger sightings in my neighborhood. Stay tuned . . .

Yeah, you are right, look at all the glaciers visible from my side windows. Not! It's a balmy, seventy degree October day outside, here in paradise. Nevertheless, you'll be the first to hear about saber tooth tiger sightings in my neighborhood. Stay tuned . . .
The current inter glacial epoch is the Holocene, part of the Quaternary Period, marked by the advance and retreat of the glaciers in the current Ice Age.

Global warming will not stop the next advance, imo.

Antarctica is a perfect example of an inconvenient truth" with regard to global warming, so climate scientists ignore it. But remember, we must always "believe the science"! :abgg2q.jpg:
Other "inconvenient truths" that the Environmental Wackos ignore:

There is absolutely no scientific proof that there is any significant man made component to climate change.

There is absolutely no proof that CO2 at the levels we see now is causing any change in the climate. Only a silly correlation and tons of bogus data and computer modeling.

Historical data indicated CO2 lags climate change, not cause it.

Principal Climate Scientists have admitted they produced bogus data.

NOAA, NASA and the UN Climate Commission have all been caught red handed creating fraudulent data.

The sun's energy combined with volcanic activity and the earth's orbit and tilt are the main contributors to climate change.

None of the dire predictions that the Environmental Wackos have ever made have come true.

Climate change is reality but AGW is a scam.
For the last 5 Winters I've been playing a helluva lot of golf in Nov, Dec, And Jan so I totally agree

So that means if half the planet burns to a crisp, it will be yr round........Kooolllllll

Antarctica is a perfect example of an inconvenient truth" with regard to global warming, so climate scientists ignore it. But remember, we must always "believe the science"! :abgg2q.jpg:
Here is YOUR inconvenient truth

1634764790139.png

The world has been and continues to get warmer.

But you have to understand, ANY severe weather, whether hot or cold, is caused by global warming.

In fact, global warming is making me write this as it has a gun to my head.

Global warming is just a thug in my boo(BANG)>>>>>>>>>>>>SDDFCC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And global warming can cause conditions to be too wet, hence why Mammoths went extinct. Oh, hang on, I thought it was because of us driving around in ICE cars, don't think cavemen had those?

Forum List

Back