Well, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Hey Echeaux........if you can get 4 full uniforms, you could sponsor a team for the Race Across America. It starts in Los Angeles and ends anywhere from 7-15 days later in Savannah Georgia.

Matter of fact, I've got some friends who have participated in it before........good advertisement.......Tour De France is in July.........

We don't want to advertise in the Tour de France...we don't need any French members.

:eusa_hand:

Quit kissing up and get the duct tape and baling wire. We're gonna nip this new owner crap stuff in the bud.:eusa_eh:

What...are you renigging on EZ? Don't tell me I bought all that flourescent safety duct tape on sale for the inaugeration and there ain't going to be one.....

damn

how well do you look in lime-jello green.....?:eusa_eh:

S-U-R-E we can have one.:muahaha:

A rather ... ummm .... large bonfire with a sacrifice n everything ....:eusa_whistle:

uh.....who umh....what sacrifice......?:eek:

(NO you CAN NOT sacrifice my chocolate bunny!)

As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

When is Jack joining?

And you're a moron. Alcoholics CAN'T drink.

But, you are more seriously disturbed than stupid. Hard call, but that is the conclusion I make. Others may lean to the more stupid side.

Yo.........4 Squared Stupid Si Modo.........got news for ya chickie frieda, alcoholics CAN drink. Matter of fact, functional alcoholics are able to drink, hold down a job and pass for normal.

Recovering alcoholics are the ones that can't drink, but even those can drink as well.

It's called relapse.

Alcoholics who are currently in recovery and wish to remain in recovery are the ones that can't drink.

You and your smug bullshit attitude have just been pwned.
You're right. Recovering alcoholics can't drink. In my book, alcoholics can't drink, period, because they are fucking morons when they do.

Alcoholics also obsess over alcohol.

I didn't bring up alcohol.

Hmmmm.

Now, go pack another bowl. Your thinking is already stunted, go all the way to full retard.

I think you beat her too it Forrest.

mens-room-mural.jpg
Somehow this stupidity doesn't surprise me.

Will all the ladies in the house raise their hands if they've ever done their business in the men's room.

Hmmmm.....only Si Modo?? Imagine that. :eusa_doh: :lol:

*ahem* ... and who else?:eusa_whistle:

You know me, Gunnyfuck....I don't even drink. Nevermind drink and take a piss in the men's room! :rofl: :funnyface:

pfft...what the hell's wrong with taking a piss in the men's room?

You ever notice which one has the longest line?

Right.

If the men's rooms empty I'm using it. It's not like I'm going to ever see them again.

Forum List

Back