Well, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

400px-April_Fools_Lolcats.png

Hey Echeaux........if you can get 4 full uniforms, you could sponsor a team for the Race Across America. It starts in Los Angeles and ends anywhere from 7-15 days later in Savannah Georgia.

Matter of fact, I've got some friends who have participated in it before........good advertisement.......Tour De France is in July.........

We don't want to advertise in the Tour de France...we don't need any French members.

Hey Echeaux........if you can get 4 full uniforms, you could sponsor a team for the Race Across America. It starts in Los Angeles and ends anywhere from 7-15 days later in Savannah Georgia.

Matter of fact, I've got some friends who have participated in it before........good advertisement.......Tour De France is in July.........

We don't want to advertise in the Tour de France...we don't need any French members.

No........you missed it......Tour de France is in July, which means that everyone is going to be talking about Lance Armstrong. Advertising will be good by generating interest by riding in the RAAM, and when people start talking about Lance Armstrong in July, that will keep the advertising thing going.......

RAAM

As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

Do we get to have uniforms...and a rank structure?

If so....I guess I'm a private again.

I think I'm gonna have to suck up some more to Madam General.:eusa_angel:

Oh.....and contrats EZ

Last edited:
*ahem* ... and who else?:eusa_whistle:

You know me, Gunnyfuck....I don't even drink. Nevermind drink and take a piss in the men's room! :rofl: :funnyface:

For the reading impaired, see above. :rofl: :funnyface:

(Si Modo, I was referring TO YOU drinking and taking a piss in the men's room. DUMBASS)
Your hallucinations are showing. I said nothing about drinking, yet you think I did. Your obsession with alcohol has you hallucinating some reference to drinking not made by me.

Your stupidity knows no depth.

Last edited:
As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!
Congratulations Echo! :woohoo:

Alcoholic, eh?

You can't read, eh?
And you're a moron. Alcoholics CAN'T drink.

But, you are more seriously disturbed than stupid. Hard call, but that is the conclusion I make. Others may lean to the more stupid side.

Yo.........4 Squared Stupid Si Modo.........got news for ya chickie frieda, alcoholics CAN drink. Matter of fact, functional alcoholics are able to drink, hold down a job and pass for normal.

Recovering alcoholics are the ones that can't drink, but even those can drink as well.

It's called relapse.

Alcoholics who are currently in recovery and wish to remain in recovery are the ones that can't drink.

You and your smug bullshit attitude have just been pwned.

You can't read, eh?

But, you are more seriously disturbed than stupid. Hard call, but that is the conclusion I make. Others may lean to the more stupid side.

Yo.........4 Squared Stupid Si Modo.........got news for ya chickie frieda, alcoholics CAN drink. Matter of fact, functional alcoholics are able to drink, hold down a job and pass for normal.

Recovering alcoholics are the ones that can't drink, but even those can drink as well.

It's called relapse.

Alcoholics who are currently in recovery and wish to remain in recovery are the ones that can't drink.

You're right. Recovering alcoholics can't drink. In my book, alcoholics can't drink, period, because they are fucking morons when they do.

Alcoholics also obsess over alcohol.

I didn't bring up alcohol.

Hmmmm.

Now, go pack another bowl. Your thinking is already stunted, go all the way to full retard.

Congratulations!

I think.

You are a liberal.

In general Liberals don't lead well.

We shall see.

You can't read, eh?

It's called relapse.

But you don't pass for normal at all.

Forum List

Back