Well, I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

random3434

Reaction score
As some of you know from my PM's, I've been saving my money to buy this place.

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

I'm not going to change much, just a few things.

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
:thup:

CONGRATS, EZ!!!

I knew you could do it!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks, EZ. I knew you could come up with the $1 million I was asking for USMB.

As your first order of business I think you should fire Gunny. I was always to chicken to do it.

:thup:

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Also, I'm a little tired of Jillian walking in to the Men's Room, "just to have a look around"
LOL. I was just out with dinner at a Fuddruckers with a friend the other day. I went to the restroom; used it; thought to myself, "Huh, this place smells pretty funny, today" (I've been to that Fuddruckers before). I finished up and opened the stall door only to see two men washing their hands!!!!

Immediately I realized what I had done. I ran out and didn't even wash my hands.

OMG.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Also, I'm a little tired of Jillian walking in to the Men's Room, "just to have a look around"
LOL. I was just out with dinner at a Fuddruckers with a friend the other day. I went to the restroom; used it; thought to myself, "Huh, this place smells pretty funny, today" (I've been to that Fuddruckers before). I finished up and opened the stall door only to see two men washing their hands!!!!

Immediately I realized what I had done. I ran out and didn't even wash my hands.

OMG.
You owe us TP now.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

OMG.

YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HANDS???

And you are posting on USMB with your grubby paws???

HOW DISGUSTING!

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OMG.
You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

I also thought that the smell was a bit peppery, but not in a pleasant sense.

My friend told me that was probably the urinal cakes that smelled.

How do you guys stand that?

LOL.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OMG.
You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

LOL.
They're not bad if you put em in the microwave for about a minute on low.

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OMG.

YOU DIDN'T WASH YOUR HANDS???

And you are posting on USMB with your grubby paws???

HOW DISGUSTING!
LMAO! Yeah, it really bothered me that I didn't wash my hands.

So, I layed low at the table for a few (LOL), then couldn't take it and went to the real ladies room and washed them.

Still laughing about it. It happened Monday.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

OMG.
You owe us TP now.
LOL. Yup.

LOL.
We stand...whip it out...piss hard...stuff it back...zip it up...and then leave quickly.

FYI...no one washes their hands in a men's bathroom.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Reaction score

Well, yesterday the deal went through......I am now the proud owner of the USMB!

AND, I would love some suggestions from you all, I trust most of ya all's judgement.

Thanks!
1. Fire Gunny and Crimson White
2. Make Chris and Dante admins
3. Make Charles Bass, William Joyce, Eots, and Terral moderators
4. Redesign the forum to be absolutely fabulous

And I won't even charge you my normal consulting fee.

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thanks!
1. Fire Gunny and Crimson White
2. Make Chris and Dante admins
3. Make Charles Bass, William Joyce, Eots, and Terral moderators
4. Redesign the forum to be absolutely fabulous

And I won't even charge you my normal consulting fee.
I hear she is adding a logical fallacy filter in the 'submit post' button. If one is present in the post, a shock is sent to the poster strong enough to put them in a coma for a week.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List