We Trade Our Lives For Money

How do you know?
I know given the finances, people retire sooner not later. Sure some people work past 62 because they want to but not many. You know as a teacher doing it 30 years and you're burned out. 30 years after college puts you at 52. You want to teach past 62 liar?

I never said I was burned out, you filthy fucking liar.
You got into teaching late. How old are you and how many more years you plan to teach? Look around you. How old are the teachers? I think 10% of teachers are over 60. Just 10%. 90% don't want to do it in their 60's. Even though it's soooo fullfilling.

How many, exactly, and how the fuck do you know?
In the past two years, the ranks of retirees 55 and older have grown by 3.5 million. The COVID-19 recession caused millions of Americans to leave the labor force, including many older workers.

Companies are hiring. These people who retired can come back any time they want. The ones who do, most of them, are like you. They need the money.

In the past two years, the ranks of retirees 55 and older have grown by 3.5 million. The COVID-19 recession caused millions of Americans to leave the labor force, including many older workers.
Sure some people work past 62 because they want to but not many. ....
How many, exactly, and how the fuck do you know?

I think it's pretty much universal wherever there is the division of labor.

Not really. Go to other indusltarlized countries and you could know someone for months before you found out what they did for a living as it is not as much of their identity as it is here in the US.

I never told you anything of the sort, you filthy fucking liar.
So you started teaching right out of college and you've been teaching ever since?

Didn't you go to the orient for a few years to get fucked by japanese men before you came back to be a male public school teacher?

Forum List

Back