Dating

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Im considering a dating agency, someone told me about it. It is not internet based, but real life, they are located somwhere here in austria, and they organise for example single meetings on weekends, and such. Someone told me about it and said it is very serious. I dont know how much you need to pay though.

Those women who use those services are generally looking for a wealthy professional type. If you do use it do not show her the laughing clown pic you posted here . It will be a deal killer. :cool:

Im considering a dating agency, someone told me about it. It is not internet based, but real life, they are located somwhere here in austria, and they organise for example single meetings on weekends, and such. Someone told me about it and said it is very serious. I dont know how much you need to pay though.

Look for a nice Spanish girl, Mort.

Relevant reading...

Look for a nice Spanish girl, Mort.

Relevant reading...

Im not too sure there are that many spanish women in austria. But I will look for exotic women, I guess I have rather a chance with ethnic minorities then with austrian/white women.

Im not too sure there are that many spanish women in austria. But I will look for exotic women, I guess I have rather a chance with ethnic minorities then with austrian/white women.

Heh heh. They're not exotic, Mort. Cars are exotic.

Good luck with it, though.

Frankly, all you've done on your posts is to make yourself look needy. If you want to find a woman, look for a fellow Roma, one that shares any hobbies you may have.

I cannot set myself up with a roma woman, I like roma women but I cannot set myself up with one. Because I dont have contacts to other roma. And the few I know are married or in relationships. Like I asked the wife of my mums cousin if there is any single woman in the community and she said no they are all taken. Majority of posters here and elsewhere just say get a roma woman as if that is somehow easy.

I would lay off the ethnicities and race fixation during meet n greet
I'm just saying Mort

Embrace and dress like the fat man you are..own it !
Dress appropriately.....dont be wrinkled and popping out of buttons ...for the love of God man

I love dating.

I find it exciting getting to know a girl and the first meet-ups etc.

Nothing better than getting the excitement and butterflies every time they message you or you're on your way to see them.

Then after a few weeks of dating them I get bored.

It's my problem. Not theirs.

It's like I enjoy the chase rather than the end product/actual reward.

It's all on me. A fault of mine.

I cannot set myself up with a roma woman, I like roma women but I cannot set myself up with one. Because I dont have contacts to other roma. And the few I know are married or in relationships. Like I asked the wife of my mums cousin if there is any single woman in the community and she said no they are all taken. Majority of posters here and elsewhere just say get a roma woman as if that is somehow easy.

Then here is my advice and head back to Serbia and find yourself a nice Roma woman there.

Take a vacation down there and I am sure you can find someone and if not then you are not trying hard enough.

Also that person you wrote about might be saying there are none because they just do not wish to set you up with someone, so just go look for one yourself and dig hard and you will find one…

Then here is my advice and head back to Serbia and find yourself a nice Roma woman there.

Take a vacation down there and I am sure you can find someone and if not then you are not trying hard enough.

Also that person you wrote about might be saying there are none because they just do not wish to set you up with someone, so just go look for one yourself and dig hard and you will find one…
I'm not sure im allowed to import a woman to Austria because I don't own enough financial means

Forum List

Back