We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.

Oh know, you don't believe me. Whatever will I do.

Don't care. Obviously your gullibility and subsequent embarrassment has lead to assume the roll of troll.

It's my Friday. Got better things to do.

Have a great day.

Don't care. Obviously your gullibility and subsequent embarrassment has lead to assume the roll of troll.

Have a great day

Have a great day.

Have a great day.
Better things.. like hanging with these fine folks?

Attachments

• c57315a9e82721b6d866f4cc9c3dd019.mp4
    3.7 MB
Yet in the upside down world of leftist land criticism of any policy involving blacks, woman, gays, trans ect by conservatives is immediately labeled racism, misogyny, bigotry , hate ect.
No..the ACTIONS of the right wing supporting policies involving said groups is why it's labeled what it is. See cops shooting unarmed black men in the back, Alabama and South Carolina for racial gerrymandering, and Charlottesville 2017 as examples.

I forgot. Political correctness. THEY. LOL.

Whoever the president is, would support Israel.

I heard this on a tv show last night. The guy came up with an alternative to fossil fuel. The government took it. At first they thought it was the oil companies but the reason they took his invention was because of the middle east. The agent said, "if you think the middle east is a mess now, imagine if oil was worthless"

Hey, I was thinking about this. There were other intelligent humanoids but we wiped them out. Like neandertals. But we didn't wipe out blacks, asians, hispanics. Apparently color didn't matter. Homo Sapians survived. But we have a lot of conflict with some still. Why can't we all get along? How would the world be if there were no

South American Countries
Russians
Chinese
Middle East
North Koreans

Someone suggested the only solution to this Gaza thing is to completely wipe out the enemy. No negotiations. Pointless they say. If that's true, is that true about these "enemies"? No hope for peace?

Before and After Photoshop/AI
1697197484276.png

1697197542969.png

Because they have celebrated this for a very long time now.

Read how this woman celebrated her abortion on Mothers Day.

It will bring tears to your eyes no matter your view on the topic.
It didn't bring any tears to my eyes

No..the ACTIONS of the right wing supporting policies involving said groups is why it's labeled what it is. See cops shooting unarmed black men in the back, Alabama and South Carolina for racial gerrymandering, and Charlottesville 2017 as examples.
You fall for all the things.. makes me think you fancy yourself an educator.

No but falling for fake news, being notified of your error and instead of researching the truth on your own and just blindly doubling down does make you ignorant.

Which murderer are you talking about?

They support Hamas, therefore support their actions. Take your bullshit elsewhere, where someone is willing to eat it. Maybe Gaza?

We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.​

No such thing happened.
In short, you are misinformed or a liar?
:)-

Forum List

Back