We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.

Your inability to perceive the world as it really is

Why do you claim I have an inability to see the world as it is simply based on one hypothetical statement?

Why do you think contemplating hypothetical situations is wrong? Do you not look to the future as well as the present?

is at the root of your inability to recognize patterns... which is at the root of your inability to learn independently.
I'm sure you think this makes sense and is clever but it really is just a long-winded way of saying nothing.

Nowhere in that article did that woman advocate for NOT having unprotected, procreational (Penis in vagina) type sex without birth control protection. Apparently she just feels she can have her hubby or boyfriend 'slap the clam' with a penis full of sperm and just, kill the most likely result. Then she goes on to blame everyone else.
What a loon. The OP is correct these 'pro-choice' loons probably don't really care about beheaded babies. After all, an abortion can tear babies' bodies apart and their skulls crushed.
I'm just waiting for the trans loon to implant a uterus with a child in it so they can have an abortion.

Why do you claim I have an inability to see the world as it is simply based on one hypothetical statement?

Why do you think contemplating hypothetical situations is wrong? Do you not look to the future as well as the present?

I'm sure you think this makes sense and is clever but it really is just a long-winded way of saying nothing.
It means nothing to you because you lack the ability to comprehend reality. As I said.

Behold the educated and civilized leftists celebrating infant decapitation.
Just another day at a government school...

Attachments

• 347921981ae644e4fa242b705d0f127d.mp4
    2.1 MB
It means nothing to you because you lack the ability to comprehend reality. As I said.

Based on one hypothetical comment?

ROFL. This is a creative narrative you are asserting. Perhaps jumping to conclusions based on limited data is why you look so foolish?

Behold the educated and civilized leftists celebrating infant decapitation.

And who might those people be specifically?

Just another day at a government school...
Your pseudo pedagogical claims are silly.

What do they teach in Russia? How to lie and convince Trump humpers to hate other Americans?

Based on one hypothetical comment?

ROFL. This is a creative narrative you are asserting. Perhaps jumping to conclusions based on limited data is why you look so foolish?

And who might those people be specifically?

Your pseudo pedagogical claims are silly.

What do they teach in Russia? How to lie and convince Trump humpers to hate other Americans?
?
Why are you talking about Russia?

?
Why are you talking about Russia?
Lol, welcome to the conversation. That was the basis for my original post in this thread to which you replied. Besides, I figured you could relate.

Oh, and BTW, you got duped by fake news.

They were not chanting glory to murders, it was glory to martyrs. How embarrassing for you.

"Video posted to X shows the rally on campus. Students can be heard chanting: “Glory to the martyrs! Glory to the Resistance” and “We will liberate the land by any means necessary.”

Mar
Lol, welcome to the conversation. That was the basis for my original post in this thread to which you replied. Besides, I figured you could relate.

Oh, and BTW, you got duped by fake news.

They were not chanting glory to murders, it was glory to martyrs. How embarrassing for you.

"Video posted to X shows the rally on campus. Students can be heard chanting: “Glory to the martyrs! Glory to the Resistance” and “We will liberate the land by any means necessary.”

I'm not embarrassed, silly. Your truth isn't valid.

Mar

I'm not embarrassed, silly. Your truth isn't valid.
Lol, and now you can't even own your mistake. Color me shocked.

No wonder you are so easily duped.

Maybe you should read more and post less so your ignorance isn't exposed...but since your ignorance doesn't embarrass you...what's the point?

Lol, and now you can't even own your mistake. Color me shocked.

No wonder you are so easily duped.

Maybe you should read more and post less so your ignorance isn't exposed...but since your ignorance doesn't embarrass you...what's the point?
Refusing to give murderers and liars credence doesn't make me ignorant, silly.

Huh? I see why we give Israel money and I believe we should continue to do it.

I think, after this, Israel is going to have to start earning that assistance. They need to finish off HAMAS, retake the Strip. giving screened people the right to reestablish in the West Ban. They need to take the West Bank back to the 1967 UN agreement and stop settling Jews in that area. Hell move em out and give that to the ones that are reestablishing from Gaza. Then work on getting a PLO Government and allow the UN or the EU to help set up the PLO into a decent government. This should have been done in 1967 but everyone is just too busy killing each other and spreading hate.

My attack has exposed your hypocrisy. Why do you want to stop helping Ukraine? They are at war and you must know why we can't let Russia take Ukraine, right? If you don't understand it let me know.

And I don't mind giving Israel $4 billion dollars this year. Looks like their going to need it. But are you okay with giving Israel $4 billion dollars a year forever? Because that's the deal we are currently under.

Why would you cut off Ukraine now but want to continue to give Israel money? Are you Jewish?

Refusing to give murderers and liars credence doesn't make me ignorant, silly.
No but falling for fake news, being notified of your error and instead of researching the truth on your own and just blindly doubling down does make you ignorant.

Which murderer are you talking about?

You said... "independent" pffft almost as funny as when Democrats pose as Libertarians...
Oh know, you don't believe me. Whatever will I do.

Don't care. Obviously your gullibility and subsequent embarrassment has lead to assume the roll of troll.

It's my Friday. Got better things to do.

Have a great day.

Forum List

Back