Who's Voting For Trump & Why

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Olivia Troye, a former aide to ex-Vice President Mike Pence detailed the contempt with which Donald Trump holds his supporters.

Trump ― who has been accused of demeaning his fans before ― had “done a great job of sort of marketing himself as the champion for all of these people who are behind him in this movement.” But in private meetings, she said, he was “so disparaging” of them. “What is so frustrating and angering to me is the fact he has nothing in common with any of his supporters, and I detest the way he speaks about them,” Troye acknowledged how her Trump-supporting relatives were “very unhappy” with her for turning against the twice-impeached, four-time-indicted ex-POTUS. She said, “I think about them, and I’m like, ‘I hate the way you speak about them sometimes behind closed doors.’”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...77ab6e-0da6-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

death rate of midlife non-Hispanic white Americans had risen steadily since 1999 in contrast with the death rates of blacks, Hispanics and Europeans. Their new study extends the data by two years and shows that whatever is driving the mortality spike is not easing up.

An aide to Mike Pence? :rolleyes-41:
Okay :auiqs.jpg:

Texas pitching was pretty good last night against Baltimore

Remember, Pence don't lie. If his aide is lying he will admit it. This is Mike having her say it because he's not like that. You know Trump disparages his supporters.

Or actually you don't. It's why you support him. You actually think he cares about you. You are basically getting duped by a con man. Let's see if swing states vote for Trump next year. Did you see Biden's September jobs numbers? Dude he's killing it. Who needs Trump back. For what so he can pardon himself and his insurrectionists?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Remember, Pence don't lie. If his aide is lying he will admit it. This is Mike having her say it because he's not like that. You know Trump disparages his supporters.

Or actually you don't. It's why you support him. You actually think he cares about you. You are basically getting duped by a con man. Let's see if swing states vote for Trump next year. Did you see Biden's September jobs numbers? Dude he's killing it. Who needs Trump back. For what so he can pardon himself and his insurrectionists?
What's your alternative? Biden? :laughing0301:

Trump is never going to win a popularity contest...I didn't vote for him to win one.
I voted for him to move this nation forward, and he did before the states locked down the economy.

Olivia Troye, a former aide to ex-Vice President Mike Pence detailed the contempt with which Donald Trump holds his supporters.

Trump ― who has been accused of demeaning his fans before ― had “done a great job of sort of marketing himself as the champion for all of these people who are behind him in this movement.” But in private meetings, she said, he was “so disparaging” of them. “What is so frustrating and angering to me is the fact he has nothing in common with any of his supporters, and I detest the way he speaks about them,” Troye acknowledged how her Trump-supporting relatives were “very unhappy” with her for turning against the twice-impeached, four-time-indicted ex-POTUS. She said, “I think about them, and I’m like, ‘I hate the way you speak about them sometimes behind closed doors.’”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...77ab6e-0da6-11e7-9b0d-d27c98455440_story.html

death rate of midlife non-Hispanic white Americans had risen steadily since 1999 in contrast with the death rates of blacks, Hispanics and Europeans. Their new study extends the data by two years and shows that whatever is driving the mortality spike is not easing up.
I dont typically vote for dems and repubes,, but because of people like you I will vote for trump this time,,

anyone that can get both corrupt parties to hate them deserves my vote,,

Trump is never going to win a popularity contest...I didn't vote for him to win one.
I voted for him to move this nation forward, and he did before the states locked down the economy.
You are way too much the voice of truth and moderation for these TDS folk.

detailed the contempt with which Donald Trump holds his supporters.

That’s just it, she didn’t detail anything. She made a claim, but left all the details out. What did trump say? We have no idea if it was really disparaging, or she’s just blowing things out of proportion.

She should tell us what trump said.

He's not. Did you see my article about white uneducated despair? Dude, that's the kind of jobs Trump wants to bring back from overseas. $15 hr jobs.

Those people hooked on drugs and killing themselves, or voting for Trump, are white uneducated people who's jobs went overseas. Former union members who you trash. You say they aren't worth what they once made. So these people are the only people dying younger. Blacks, as bad as they have it, are still doing better and living longer. It's only white uneducated Americans who are living in this sea of despair. And they are the ones voting for Trump.

Or they are the fools who put him over Hillary. The GOP is actually the party for the rich. So is Trump. So lots of CEO's vote for Trump too. I don't blame them. They benefit from his policies. You uneducated whites don't.

And I'm not just blaming Trump. This all started with Reagan. And these uneducated whites loved Reagan. And way too many of them voted for Bush. Bush really fucked them in the 2000's. Great recession and sending millions of good paying jobs overseas. A lot of them voted for Bush too. Twice.

These uneducated whites need to wake the fuck up. Are you one?

That’s just it, she didn’t detail anything. She made a claim, but left all the details out. What did trump say? We have no idea if it was really disparaging, or she’s just blowing things out of proportion.

Well, it would take some time to make that part up.....

Trump Has Called His Supporters ‘Disgusting.’ Do They Care?​

“The people Trump despises most love him the most,” Howard Stern has said. But that may be beginning to change.

I was struck by how someone with such an obsessively cultivated image as a gold-plated know-it-all could appeal to a base made up heavily of white blue-collar workers, union-affiliated and non-college-educated voters — a stark departure from Republican coalitions of the recent past.

Several people who have dealt extensively with Mr. Trump have suggested that he takes a dubious, even disdainful view of his most loyal followers. He takes them for granted because he knows they would forgive him for anything: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”

“The people Trump despises most love him the most,” said Howard Stern, who hosted Mr. Trump on-air for years, in May. His voters, Mr. Stern said, are people he would not want in his hotels. “He’d be disgusted by them,” he said. “Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

In his recent memoir, the longtime Trump fixer Michael Cohen described the contempt with which his boss would speak about evangelical Christians, perhaps the president’s most durable corps of supporters. After a meeting with a group of pastors in 2011, Mr. Cohen says Mr. Trump asked him: “Can you believe this [expletive]?”

President Trump has derided American combat troops as “losers” and “suckers.”

Mr. Trump denied making the remarks, though the allegations were later confirmed by The Washington Post, Fox News and other news outlets.

“I don’t like shaking hands with people,” Ms. Troye quoted Mr. Trump as saying. “I don’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people.”

Mr. Trump’s defenders shrug off such remarks with the all-purpose “That’s just how Trump talks” excuse. Indeed, many in his audiences seem happy to receive his casual scorn as playful banter.

Im not going to vote for the gas bag. But at least he can follow a sidewalk and doesnt get lost on a stage.
To see you biden supporters act like you have some sort of superiority over trump supporters is laughable.

Im not going to vote for the gas bag. But at least he can follow a sidewalk and doesnt get lost on a stage.
To see you biden supporters act like you have some sort of superiority over trump supporters is laughable.
tell them how you're gonna vote for Fronzilla lol

Well, it would take some time to make that part up.....
When the losers-and-suckers thing happened, I asked a friend of mine if that bothered him, and he said, ‘Nope,

All that mattered to him was that he thought Mr. Trump was a better bet to keep his taxes low. “That was it,”

I think also Gays, Guns and Racism make them like Trump. He has told them they are doing worse because of brown people. Instead of blaming the CEO's who's pay has gone up 1322% in the last 40 years while their pay has gone down.

Trump is just as bad as Bush and Ron and Nikki.

Trump is just a corrupt criminal so I'd rather have Nikki or Chris Christie. At least they won't be so bold to break any and all laws and say you can't touch me because I'm POTUS. We know Trump will do that.

Exactly. And there are millions more like us.
You guys are anarchists. I get it. I've told you that since the 1970's/Reagan that Republicans have been fucking middle class America. Reagan started the attacks on Unions. Bush1 invented NAFTA. Republicans got Clinton to sign it. And Bush sent all the good paying jobs that uneducated white Americans benefited from.

I get it why you guys want an independent who will get in there and be a voice for the middle class. Unfortunately it's not Trump. You're being duped. Clearly. But apparently nothing he does will wake you up. This isn't a fight to win you over. We are fighting for independents and undecideds.

Trump proves he sucked. And he barely won swing states. Add abortion to this he's toast. Maybe you should pick someone else as your candidate?

A box of rocks told me to vote for him. Since a box of rocks is smarter than you, I ll follow the advice. 🤷‍♂️

Trump is just a city slicker con man... Anyone who can't see that in ten min watching him is really gullible...

The wall was not built, there is no other healthcare plan, no infrastructure,....

He delivered Judges and a Tax Cut for the rich... That's it...

US Allies just didn't trust him or America while he ran it... This made US considerably weaker.

Trump Has Called His Supporters ‘Disgusting.’ Do They Care?​

“The people Trump despises most love him the most,” Howard Stern has said. But that may be beginning to change.

I was struck by how someone with such an obsessively cultivated image as a gold-plated know-it-all could appeal to a base made up heavily of white blue-collar workers, union-affiliated and non-college-educated voters — a stark departure from Republican coalitions of the recent past.

Several people who have dealt extensively with Mr. Trump have suggested that he takes a dubious, even disdainful view of his most loyal followers. He takes them for granted because he knows they would forgive him for anything: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.”

“The people Trump despises most love him the most,” said Howard Stern, who hosted Mr. Trump on-air for years, in May. His voters, Mr. Stern said, are people he would not want in his hotels. “He’d be disgusted by them,” he said. “Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there’s any people who look like you. I’m talking to you in the audience.”

In his recent memoir, the longtime Trump fixer Michael Cohen described the contempt with which his boss would speak about evangelical Christians, perhaps the president’s most durable corps of supporters. After a meeting with a group of pastors in 2011, Mr. Cohen says Mr. Trump asked him: “Can you believe this [expletive]?”

President Trump has derided American combat troops as “losers” and “suckers.”

Mr. Trump denied making the remarks, though the allegations were later confirmed by The Washington Post, Fox News and other news outlets.

“I don’t like shaking hands with people,” Ms. Troye quoted Mr. Trump as saying. “I don’t have to shake hands with these disgusting people.”

Mr. Trump’s defenders shrug off such remarks with the all-purpose “That’s just how Trump talks” excuse. Indeed, many in his audiences seem happy to receive his casual scorn as playful banter.

Ok, so we go from Troye to Stern. So, Troye makes a statement and gives no details, and stern makes comments that he has no proof of. Forgive me if I don’t take the words of admitted anti trump people and trump haters. Let’s see some video or audio.

I mean, put yourself in the other position, if Sean hannity said he heard someone else say that Biden said that all his supporters were a bunch of doody heads…would you believe him just on his word alone? I doubt you would.

Ok, so we go from Troye to Stern. So, Troye makes a statement and gives no details, and stern makes comments that he has no proof of. Forgive me if I don’t take the words of admitted anti trump people and trump haters. Let’s see some video or audio.

I mean, put yourself in the other position, if Sean hannity said he heard someone else say that Biden said that all his supporters were a bunch of doody heads…would you believe him just on his word alone? I doubt you would.
Pointed finger = Conviction in Dimland.

Forum List

Back