We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Because they have celebrated this for a very long time now.

Read how this woman celebrated her abortion on Mothers Day.

It will bring tears to your eyes no matter your view on the topic.

No one of any human being status supports this.

And I'll just say for the rest of the sane people on this board, you are an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit!

And I'll just say for the rest of the sane people on this board, you are an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit!
I stand here calling out groups like BLM who supported this, groups you have supported in the past, and you call me a piece of shit?

:auiqs.jpg:

I stand here calling out groups like BLM who supported this, groups you have supported in the past, and you call me a piece of shit?

:auiqs.jpg:
I watched you start three incendiary threads associating not only Democrats but the left with supporting these attacks and murders.

And I called you an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit...and I was trying to polite. Cause you are. :)

Well, that's another MAGAt lie. What are you doing about the Hamas mole, Matt Gaetz?

I feel so sorry for those people over there but America no longer gets involved. Right? I believe starting in the 1970's we started giving Israel $2 billion dollars a year and that number has grown to $4 billion.

If you can't see why we are supporting Ukraine, I'm sure you don't want to continue giving Israel my tax dollars either right? If I want to or if you want to donate your money to Israel, you will write them a check. You, Joe Lieberman and Adelson.

I watched you start three incendiary threads associating not only Democrats but the left with supporting these attacks and murders.

And I called you an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit...and I was trying to polite. Cause you are. :)
Am I?

So, you Lefties who support and cheer this on are the good guys?

You just voted for a man who gave Iran $6 billion, the country that controls Hamas.

You just funded this slaughter and you don't care.

These are human beings doing it.

People are capable of evil just as they are capable of good.

These are human beings doing it.

People are capable of evil just as they are capable of good.
But the inability to call evil, as evil, and even celebrating it is a much bigger problem.

We have DNC Congress people who are doing just that. They are in power and ready to embrace another Holocaust.

Am I?

So, you Lefties who support and cheer this on are the good guys?

You just voted for a man who gave Iran $6 billion, the country that controls Hamas.

You just funded this slaughter and you don't care.
Yep. Just stand up and own it.
And while you're at it, stop talking out of your ass.
The SOS has already said none of that money went to any group that carried this attack out.

Trying to make political points off slaughter...the Republican way..cause you assholes have nothing else to offer. :)

But the inability to call evil, as evil, and even celebrating it is a much bigger problem.

We have DNC Congress people who are doing just that. They are in power and ready to embrace another Holocaust.

It's reality. better to know the ones celebrating than have them slink in the shadows.

Just like Neo-Nazis, Neo-nazi-ing, the more out they are the more people see them for who or what they really are.

Mind your business.

Yep. Just stand up and own it.
And while you're at it, stop talking out of your ass.
The SOS has already said none of that money went to any group that carried this attack out.

Trying to make political points off slaughter...the Republican way..cause you assholes have nothing else to offer. :)

I give $50 to you for food.

You use $50 you had anyway to buy a gun and shoot someone and eat using the $50 I gave you for food.

Somewhere in there is some culpability for me on the $50 I gave you, maybe not guilt but culpability.

Money in fungible, thus giving it for one reason doesn't mean you only accept responsibility for that reason.

I think Hamas just release a presser supporting the MAGA-NUTS efforts to further divide America.

I give $50 to you for food.

You use $50 you had anyway to buy a gun and shoot someone and eat using the $50 I gave you for food.

Somewhere in there is some culpability for me on the $50 I gave you, maybe not guilt but culpability.

Money in fungible, thus giving it for one reason doesn't mean you only accept responsibility for that reason.
Doesn't mean anything. It's "fungible" in your conspiracy theory addled mind. Something alt-right media has played upon for years.
Until you have concrete proof....you have nothing.

Forum List

Back