We should not marvel as the Left celebrates Zionists babies being decapitated.

I watched you start three incendiary threads associating not only Democrats but the left with supporting these attacks and murders.

And I called you an absolute bottom of the toilet piece of shit...and I was trying to polite. Cause you are. :)
You have leaders in your party openly supporting this. You forget you loons do as you're told.

I actually learned something today; thanks!

The term is often translated as 'infidel,' 'pagan,' 'rejector,' 'denier,' 'disbeliever,' 'unbeliever,' 'nonbeliever,' and 'non-Muslim.' The term is used in different ways in the Quran, with the most fundamental sense being 'ungrateful' (toward God)

Kafir.png

It's like our word 'Heathen'.

Last edited:
I actually learned something today; thanks!

The term is often translated as 'infidel,' 'pagan,' 'rejector,' 'denier,' 'disbeliever,' 'unbeliever,' 'nonbeliever,' and 'non-Muslim.' The term is used in different ways in the Quran, with the most fundamental sense being 'ungrateful' (toward God)

View attachment 842065

It's like our word 'Heathen'.
Mushrikun works too. Mo had lots of names for his enemies.

I feel so sorry for those people over there but America no longer gets involved. Right? I believe starting in the 1970's we started giving Israel $2 billion dollars a year and that number has grown to $4 billion.

If you can't see why we are supporting Ukraine, I'm sure you don't want to continue giving Israel my tax dollars either right? If I want to or if you want to donate your money to Israel, you will write them a check. You, Joe Lieberman and Adelson.
Hypothetically I wonder what Trump humpers would do if Russia attacked Israel?

Heads would likely explode.

Because they have celebrated this for a very long time now.

Read how this woman celebrated her abortion on Mothers Day.

It will bring tears to your eyes no matter your view on the topic.
Nowhere in that article did that woman advocate for NOT having unprotected, procreational (Penis in vagina) type sex without birth control protection. Apparently she just feels she can have her hubby or boyfriend 'slap the clam' with a penis full of sperm and just, kill the most likely result. Then she goes on to blame everyone else.
What a loon. The OP is correct these 'pro-choice' loons probably don't really care about beheaded babies. After all, an abortion can tear babies' bodies apart and their skulls crushed.

No, they aren't. Again, criticism of the state of Israel and its government's policies are NOT antisemitism.
Look you loons want abortion with no limits. Up till birth, ripping a baby apart in the 9th month is the same thing. That those evil people did to those babies. So excuse me for not accepting your bullshit, but fuck you also.

Forum List

Back