We have to put our cat down, but I just can't do it. :(

I have had to make the hard call to euthanize more than a few beloved pets.

It is your responsibility to spare them pain and suffering. it's a terrible act of compassion but it must be done.

And to answer your question yes I would choose to peacefully and painlessly end the suffering of anyone I loved who was dying of a terminal illness.
Thank you for answering!

I just don't have it in me... I can't be like that....

Thank you for answering!

I just don't have it in me... I can't be like that....
Better turn your leftist card then. You can destroy this country but can't put down a suffering pet.

I have had to make the hard call to euthanize more than a few beloved pets.

It is your responsibility to spare them pain and suffering. it's a terrible act of compassion but it must be done.

And to answer your question yes I would choose to peacefully and painlessly end the suffering of anyone I loved who was dying of a terminal illness.
This is where the spirit of "euthanasia" has led in Canada

Last edited:
Euthanasia in Youth and Asia

If I could find a euthanasia place for humans that have their wits about them but just flat out don;t want to be here any more, I would do it in a heartbeat.
No, i don't want to hear about how bad it would be for family. I don't have family. The kids. No kids. The grandchildren. Don't have any. A great future for me. I have none. there is no purpose to my life any more. all I hve to look forward to is getting older, more pain, more worrying about how to wipe my own ass without some stranger doing it for me. Possible catheter or having t wear a diaper. Bed bound. No life to speak of. For pets, the "quality of life" is most important and we wouldn't do it to our pets, so wy the fuck should we have a different set of rules for humans and personal choice.

All I know is...my job here is done. The world sucks. The cabal wants old people dead. Young ones too. The more that die, the more the elite gets power. Hatred is rampant, crazy people are in positions of power, chidren are being killed and raped and trafficked, people are starving or freezing to death because they have no home, and in general...our world is dying, we killed it, and now its time to check out. For me, anyway. Alas.....not yet. I can still wipe my ass. My 82 year old friend and neighbor fell and broke her hip and needs me to assist her when she gets out of rehab, I do have two sons..one that refuses to speak to me, the other I gave up for adoption that turned out to be thievery and recently found him and now i wish I had brought him home with me because he has had a rough life. But even that is not enough to make me want to stay in this shithole. So if the Lord does not call me by age 75, then I guess I will go uninvited and hope He lets me in the gate.

Never leave yur pet to die alone. Loyalty means yu swallow yur angst and sadness and despair, and be with them to the very last. NOBODY and NO LIVING THING wants to die alone.

I had my baby for well over 20 years. She found me when she was grown, so I have no idea how old she actually was.

She got so old, she couldn't eat, drink, or even walk anymore. I had to do it, and it killed something in me.
And no, I never got over it, and it never went away.

It's difficult, but I'm sure your baby is in pain. If the vet cannot do anything to save her or stop the pain, then it's something that has to be harshly considered.

I'd do anything to get my kitty back. She was my baby.

Prissy E.jpg

Forum List

Back