Normally I am not watching women's college basketball, but now!!!

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
My broadcasts do not normally show women's college basketball games. It is terrible to find them on the internet as well. I first heard of Kaitlin Clark last year due to her enormous ability to score very high scores.

This season she set the women's records and proceeded to also set the college records of all players for scores. She is a scoring machine.

She is also very good at sharing with her team. She sets records in assists. She is a final for this seasons March basketball games and will play her final game fairly soon. She now won the game vs LSU by a score of 94 to 87. Get this, Kaitlin Clark scored 45 of the points I believe.

Who can beat her? I do not believe UConn can beat her team. What is your opinion?

LOLLOLLLOLLL at Your obvious lack of knowledge of Women's Basketball.

What "Broadcasts" do you have RW?
I do not pay a subscription fee to watch TV. So I can see just the games received by my personal interior antenna.

So you got amused at my lack of expertise about women's basketball teams?

Does this mean you are the expert here?

My best sports experience is I once paid all the costs for a Men's fastpitch softball team. It meant I purchased all the uniforms, paid all the entry fees, paid costs for balls purchased by the case and so forth. My team took 2nd place in the National tournament in 1978 I believe it was.

Women's basketball is boring and slow.
There is more action in a boy's high school basketball game.
She broke the college men's score totals. She is definitely not boring at all. She scored 41 points this evening and only had 40 minutes to do it.

She has scored 49 points in one game in fact.

Women's basketball is boring and slow.
There is more action in a boy's high school basketball game.
She far exceeds all college women players. She exceeds all men college players as well.

She far exceeds all college women players. She exceeds all men college players as well.

SHe also participated this year in the NBA 3 point contest, well, that is she did a special one on one shoot out against Steph Curry, the all time leading 3 point shooter. She nearly won it.

Normally I am not watching women's college basketball, but now!​

Are they getting skimpier uniforms?

womens-sexy-bunny-squad-costume-alt-2_be707d6b-8d3b-4c0e-a6dd-63182b21295d.jpg

My broadcasts do not normally show women's college basketball games. It is terrible to find them on the internet as well. I first heard of Kaitlin Clark last year due to her enormous ability to score very high scores.

This season she set the women's records and proceeded to also set the college records of all players for scores. She is a scoring machine.

She is also very good at sharing with her team. She sets records in assists. She is a final for this seasons March basketball games and will play her final game fairly soon. She now won the game vs LSU by a score of 94 to 87. Get this, Kaitlin Clark scored 45 of the points I believe.

Who can beat her? I do not believe UConn can beat her team. What is your opinion?
I think UConn will come up with a much more disruptive defense for Clark. Its been done this year and if she is off just a little bit that could make the difference. It puts pressure on everyone else to do what they aren't that used to doing, most of the scoring.

I think UConn will come up with a much more disruptive defense for Clark. Its been done this year and if she is off just a little bit that could make the difference. It puts pressure on everyone else to do what they aren't that used to doing, most of the scoring.
UConn is a very good team. Just not in the same abilities as Iowa has. Think about what UConn women player can score so much as Clark does.

UConn is a very good team. Just not in the same abilities as Iowa has. Think about what UConn women player can score so much as Clark does.
That will be Iowa's downfall, a single player who they rely on to score so much.
Not that others cannot score, they are a talented team. But the games they have lost have been when Clark gets pushed off her marks and misses shots, or gets thwarted in her shot. She dishes the ball off very well, of course, but that isn't the Iowa game plan and now they are up against the very best. LSU did a horrible job on Clark and lost.

I bet UCONN whips em. Have to throw Clark off her spots can't let her shoot 29-30 times like she did against LSU.
When Clark is not shooting 3 pointers, she hits players on her team so they score. The fact that LSU did not stop Clark from scoring 41 points explains a lot.

When Clark is not shooting 3 pointers, she hits players on her team so they score. The fact that LSU did not stop Clark from scoring 41 points explains a lot.
Correct....but that won't be enough now. Unless she has two more games like last night Iowa will not win.
Now if she somehow manages 30 shots on her marks like last night, they will. I don't think she can do it.

Forum List

Back