In Last Ditch Attempt To Save Job, Ronna McDaniel Gets Lesbian Haircut

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
MEDIA·Mar 27, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — NBC's termination of its newly hired political analyst was put on hold today as, in a last-ditch attempt to save her job, Ronna McDaniel got a super lesbian haircut.
"I'm pulling out all the stops," said McDaniel as she carefully tousled her hair into its maximally-butch position. "Oh yeah -- that's the look!"
With the network's other prominent female personalities all sporting butch hairstyles, McDaniel desperately sought out a stylist with a last-minute opening to help her fit in with her potential colleagues. "Give me the Rachel Maddow!" McDaniel was heard shouting as she burst into a local hairdresser's shop. "I need you to make me look like I drive a Subaru and listen to Melissa Etheridge all day long! Quick! This is my only chance to keep this job!"

Despite just being hired last week, McDaniel faced swift dismissal from her new position following vocal complaints lodged by other NBC on-air talent. "Who does she think she is coming in here with her hair down to her shoulders?" asked Joy Reid. "It's bad enough that she's white and doesn't agree with me politically, now you're expecting me to work with some woman who doesn't have a bowl cut?! Uh-uh!"
At publishing time, McDaniel had reportedly been overcome by an overwhelming urge to buy Birkenstock sandals and go hang out at the zoo.

MEDIA·Mar 27, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

NEW YORK, NY — NBC's termination of its newly hired political analyst was put on hold today as, in a last-ditch attempt to save her job, Ronna McDaniel got a super lesbian haircut.
"I'm pulling out all the stops," said McDaniel as she carefully tousled her hair into its maximally-butch position. "Oh yeah -- that's the look!"
With the network's other prominent female personalities all sporting butch hairstyles, McDaniel desperately sought out a stylist with a last-minute opening to help her fit in with her potential colleagues. "Give me the Rachel Maddow!" McDaniel was heard shouting as she burst into a local hairdresser's shop. "I need you to make me look like I drive a Subaru and listen to Melissa Etheridge all day long! Quick! This is my only chance to keep this job!"

Despite just being hired last week, McDaniel faced swift dismissal from her new position following vocal complaints lodged by other NBC on-air talent. "Who does she think she is coming in here with her hair down to her shoulders?" asked Joy Reid. "It's bad enough that she's white and doesn't agree with me politically, now you're expecting me to work with some woman who doesn't have a bowl cut?! Uh-uh!"
At publishing time, McDaniel had reportedly been overcome by an overwhelming urge to buy Birkenstock sandals and go hang out at the zoo.

I guess satire doesn't have to be funny.

Let me guess, "he" looks like this.

View attachment 923577

I don't remember this picture being taken ... it's been awhile because my beard has gone completely grey now ... did you retouch my face, because I don't remember ever being that handsome ... and my hair is longer these days ...

Scary ...

ETA: It's not the haircut, it's the fat body that only another fat broad could want ...

Where fairy tales are from.
Scary tales too!

Ivana Marie Zelníčková is from Gottwaldov, Czechoslovakia suspcious death at 73 years old

Ivana, who was reportedly frail in her last months, died of blunt impact injuries to the torso after falling down stairs at her home

Frail enough to be that unstable at 73? Huh? Drunk? Drugged? Pushed? Who knows, but people are wondering.

Melania Trump born Melanija Knavs from Slovenia/Yugoslavia - home of many scary tales

Forum List

Back