We Have Been Had

Prove deaths are massively over reported.
Your link provides evidence that the deaths aren’t massively over reported.

You either didn’t read it or didn’t understand it.

View attachment 477314
A chart of predicted deaths means nothing.

View attachment 477314

If it was meaningless, why did you link to it?

Jesus, you’re flailing.

Your NY Post article is a rehash of a false framing of how COVID deaths are reported, published by agenda driven unscientific reporters.

The CDC itself caused a stir at the end of August by estimating that the virus directly caused only 6 percent, or now just over 11,000 of the 187,000 attributed deaths. Most of these deaths were in the elderly.

The remaining 94 percent died with and not exclusively of the coronavirus. These people also were on average elderly and had 2.6 other health problems. This implies a good fraction who succumbed had three or more comorbidities. In other words, most deaths attributed to the coronavirus were in very sick people.”

This is idiotic and not how a practicing physician would frame it. The presence of contributing conditions does not mean they didn’t die from Covid.

View attachment 477314

If it was meaningless, why did you link to it?

Jesus, you’re flailing.

Your NY Post article is a rehash of a false framing of how COVID deaths are reported, published by agenda driven unscientific reporters.

The CDC itself caused a stir at the end of August by estimating that the virus directly caused only 6 percent, or now just over 11,000 of the 187,000 attributed deaths. Most of these deaths were in the elderly.

The remaining 94 percent died with and not exclusively of the coronavirus. These people also were on average elderly and had 2.6 other health problems. This implies a good fraction who succumbed had three or more comorbidities. In other words, most deaths attributed to the coronavirus were in very sick people.”

This is idiotic and not how a practicing physician would frame it. The presence of contributing conditions does not mean they didn’t die from Covid.
Covid alone killed a little over 31,000 people. Fact. This is not a killer disease. The panic and fear were manufactured and used as a political tool to enable fraud.

Covid alone killed a little over 31,000 people. Fact.
Absolutely not the way anyone has ever attributed death before.

Only this time around, and only done by uninformed, unscientific propagandists.
The information you rely on is calculated propaganda driven by the CCP, the WHO, globalists and corrupt politicians, media, and bureaucrats. They scared you and can get you to react accordingly and destroy the economy and the pesky Middle class.

The right was sleeping the day they taught exponential growth in math class.
Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Remember this is Trump's economy.

bullshit. when obama got the keys to the whitehouse, unemployment was +/- 10% & despite having a (R) congress 6 outa 8 years of his presidency - he still managed to drop it to +/-5%.

donny came in w/ a 5% unemployment rate & it only dropped to 3.5% after 3 years - but you're right that it was his economy when covid hit & millions became unemployed. he owns that outright.
Under Obama? LABOR participation rate says clearly that the unemployment rate was wrong........that it was the result not of people getting jobs but because people had been unemployed so long that they fell off the unemployment rolls even though they were still unemployed. Average household income index also says this as the average household income went down under Obama.

Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.

bullshit. when obama got the keys to the whitehouse, unemployment was +/- 10% & despite having a (R) congress 6 outa 8 years of his presidency - he still managed to drop it to +/-5%.

donny came in w/ a 5% unemployment rate & it only dropped to 3.5% after 3 years - but you're right that it was his economy when covid hit & millions became unemployed. he owns that outright.
Under Obama? LABOR participation rate says clearly that the unemployment rate was wrong........that it was the result not of people getting jobs but because people had been unemployed so long that they fell off the unemployment rolls even though they were still unemployed. Average household income index also says this as the average household income went down under Obama.
Do not forget that 94% of jobs Obama created were part time or temporary contract jobs. Manipulation of the numbers and just plain lies. Obama's administration was the most corrupt in the history of this country.

The information you rely on is calculated propaganda driven by the CCP, the WHO, globalists and corrupt politicians, media, and bureaucrats.
Paranoid gibberish.

The information I rely on is from the medical community, not fringe right wing blogs who are totally out of touch.

Your own link backed me up, that’s how ignorant you are on the topic. You didn’t even realize it.

The information you rely on is calculated propaganda driven by the CCP, the WHO, globalists and corrupt politicians, media, and bureaucrats.
Paranoid gibberish.

The information I rely on is from the medical community, not fringe right wing blogs who are totally out of touch.

Your own link backed me up, that’s how ignorant you are on the topic. You didn’t even realize it.
You are the one who is out of touch.

Do not forget that 94% of jobs Obama created were part time or temporary contract jobs. Manipulation of the numbers and just plain lies. Obama's administration was the most corrupt in the history of this country.

Remember when Hussein admitted that he was unaware there were no “shovel-ready” projects for a huge infusion of government funding, and yet he used that phrase over and over again while stumping for his failed “stimulus” program. Even the mayor of a small city could have told him that, but Mr. Obama had never run so much as a lemonade stand before being elected president.

What else did they have and how old were they? Be honest, if you can.
Too many to count. Many had comorbid conditions. Those conditions were well controlled but did contribute to their ultimate death, however they most certainly died of COVID.

Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.

covid is now the 3rd leading killer of americans - only behind cancer & heart disease.

& when the vaccination death rate reaches 550,000 + counting - per year, then you'll be taken seriously. you can't get into school w/out yer shots & just wait until you wanna get in some venue without proof of vaccination. tutt tutt...
Won’t happen drunky. Texas and Florida have already banned requiring your racist Covid passport for admittance anywhere. You Dim nitwits killed the elderly and still can’t manage to get anything right.

private business' can do whatever the fuck they want....
No they can’t you drunk asshole. That’s what you claimed all throughout this when stores (private businesses) remained open. You cried they were spreading Covid. My private medical history is NOT your business. And never will be per the law asshole.

This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

"Just fine" = Dead Last. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.

Tell that bullshit to the families who lost family members.

Paranoid gibberish.
They should have one website where they keep all their various paranoid conspiracy theories.

The site would have to have a LOT of bandwidth.

This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

"Just fine" = Dead Last. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.

Tell that bullshit to the families who lost family members.
People die, exploiting those deaths for political gain is a bigger insult to those families.

Forum List

Back