The Swamp Survived: Why Trump Failed to “Drain the Swamp"

I think I saw your soul mate today,,

some little crazy lady standing on the median yelling at passing cars,,

I was going to get a picture and see if you know her but traffic was to heavy,,

He's another kid that believes that the 2% that actually agree with him should be able to impose their will on everyone else.

Because.

Tell us who is going to go up against all of the money that's backing DC and win?

You're spouting a pipe dream, it's never going to happen.

Never going to happen is probably right. It is a pipedream. But that doesn't mean anyone has to play their rigged game by their rigged rules. The RNC is never going to let any real conservative become the nominee.
And their voters aren't going to hold them accountable for helping people like Trump and Mike Johnson get elected.

And that's exactly what they want you to think, so you're a lemming doing just what is expected of you.

Who's they? Because nothing the Republicans or democrat say have anything to do with my lack of support for their left leaning politicians, like Trump. I don't support Trump or Biden for many of the same exact reasons. They both spend too much. They both increase the size and scope of government. They both lie or embellish their records.

I want politicians who are going to actually fight and beat the left. Not cave to them and then say "There was nothing I could do. They cheated or they lied or they blah blah blah blah blah.... One excuse after another.

And your no vote is accomplishing what exactly?

It's refusing to play their rigged game by their rigged rules. It's called not settling for the lesser of two evils. Not selling my soul for a left leaning politicians.

Well, you believe Biden is wonderful, so, I’d have to assume this mess he’s created is planned.

You really should pay attention to what I say before you go spouting off retarded statements like that. If Trump leans to far left for me, then (as I've stated many MANY TIMES), Biden darn sure does.
I don't like any left leaning politicians. So why TF would I support Biden?

Are you too stupid to even understand what makes someone left or right of center?
Trumps record...... Left leaning
Biden's record......Left leaning
Mike Johnson, Kevin McCarthy, Nancy Pelosi...... All left leaning.

1715400791356.png

You really should pay attention to what I say before you go spouting off retarded statements like that. If Trump leans to far left for me, then (as I've stated many MANY TIMES), Biden darn sure does.
I don't like any left leaning politicians. So why TF would I support Biden?

Are you too stupid to even understand what makes someone left or right of center?
Trumps record...... Left leaning
Biden's record......Left leaning
Mike Johnson, Kevin McCarthy, Nancy Pelosi...... All left leaning.
Just look at the Biden presidency, then lay out, what’s “too far left“ for you?

It seems maybe you’re the one who’s not clear on where they stand.

Forum List

Back