We Have Been Had

The right was sleeping the day they taught exponential growth in math class.
Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.
I don't care. Like everything else we have to do the right thing in spite of you flat-earther, knuckle dragging neanderthals. You'll live and somehow be angry about that.

Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.

covid is now the 3rd leading killer of americans - only behind cancer & heart disease.

& when the vaccination death rate reaches 550,000 + counting - per year, then you'll be taken seriously. you can't get into school w/out yer shots & just wait until you wanna get in some venue without proof of vaccination. tutt tutt...

That
This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

"Just fine" = Dead Last. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

That "ranking" was for a 1 week time period.

Read your own sources ffs.

covid is now the 3rd leading killer of americans - only behind cancer & heart disease.

& when the vaccination death rate reaches 550,000 + counting - per year, then you'll be taken seriously. you can't get into school w/out yer shots & just wait until you wanna get in some venue without proof of vaccination. tutt tutt...
And you people think ID's are racist so you can vote? Fucking hypocrites. Also what you purpose is unconstitutional. ID for voting is not.

Last edited:

Won’t happen drunky. Texas and Florida have already banned requiring your racist Covid passport for admittance anywhere. You Dim nitwits killed the elderly and still can’t manage to get anything right.

That
This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

That "ranking" was for a 1 week time period.

Read your own sources ffs.
He is too busy. He is still in his anal stage.

Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.
Dead last 50 out of 50 = "Just fine". The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm beginning to see why the current infrastructure in our country is "just fine" to y'all.
Do you need an ESL class?

The numbers are unreliable, because they've been purposely inflated.

Don't need a vax because I already had the FauciFlu....So take your pious bullshit and stuff it.

And you people think ID's are racist so you can vote? Fucking hypocrites. Also what you purpose is unconstitutional. ID for voting is not.

i have no problems with a national voter ID mandate as long as it's completely free.

next?

Won’t happen drunky. Texas and Florida have already banned requiring your racist Covid passport for admittance anywhere. You Dim nitwits killed the elderly and still can’t manage to get anything right.

private business' can do whatever the fuck they want....

i have no problems with a national voter ID mandate as long as it's completely free.

next?
We do not need a national ID. States control their own elections and have free photo ID. Keep the federal government out of it.

next?
We do not need a national ID. States control their own elections and have free photo ID. Keep the federal government out of it.

i meant a uniform ID for voting - & no, state IDs are not free when you consider the cost of obtaining the required docs to get one.

next?

i meant a uniform ID for voting - & no, state IDs are not free when you consider the cost of obtaining the required docs to get one.
No federal interference in what the Constitution says the state legislatures should handle. It is just another way for Democrats to cheat.

next?

No federal interference in what the Constitution says the state legislatures should handle. It is just another way for Democrats to cheat.

well - you see.... red states as well as many blue states want & require voter ID...

so there's really no problem in that respect. but when one state requires one to jump thru hoops just to be able to vote - then that is indeed a problemoooo....

having a standard one size fits all for voting naionwide eliminates jim crow altogether.

next?

well - you see.... red states as well as many blue states want & require voter ID...

so there's really no problem in that respect. but when one state requires one to jump thru hoops just to be able to vote - then that is indeed a problemoooo....

having a standard one size fits all for voting naionwide eliminates jim crow altogether.
This thread is about Covid. Your Jim Crow crap is rhetoric and baseless rhetoric at that.

Prove deaths are massively over reported.

Prove deaths are massively over reported.
Your link provides evidence that the deaths aren’t massively over reported.

You either didn’t read it or didn’t understand it.

1617818725511.png

Forum List

Back