The commissioner of MLB who moved the All Star game to Adolf Coors Field is a member of Augusta

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Will he relinquish his membership? Will he attend The Masters?

‘Reeks of Hypocrisy’: Marco Rubio Dares MLB Commissioner to Give Up His Augusta National Membership

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) penned a brutal letter to Commissioner of Baseball Rob Manfred, calling his decision to move this year’s All-Star game from Atlanta “hypocrisy,” as he’s a member of a famed Georgia golf club.

On Friday, Manfred announced, “I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.”

‘Reeks of Hypocrisy’: Marco Rubio Dares MLB Commissioner to Give Up His Augusta National Membership (msn.com)

Will he relinquish his membership? Will he attend The Masters?

‘Reeks of Hypocrisy’: Marco Rubio Dares MLB Commissioner to Give Up His Augusta National Membership

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) penned a brutal letter to Commissioner of Baseball Rob Manfred, calling his decision to move this year’s All-Star game from Atlanta “hypocrisy,” as he’s a member of a famed Georgia golf club.

On Friday, Manfred announced, “I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.”

‘Reeks of Hypocrisy’: Marco Rubio Dares MLB Commissioner to Give Up His Augusta National Membership (msn.com)

What in the fuck does Marco Frickin' Rubio have to do with MLB, with baseball, with golf, or with Georgia?

Augusta should rescind his membership, asshole that he is.

Oh? You know this guy personally then?
Never heard of this outfit before. Do they have a policy against assholes?
Golf courses, especially elite courses, all have a no asshole clause. I bet there are members at Augusta that lost a lot of money because of the MLB pullout in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be overjoyed to see the commissioner show up on the course any time soon.

Golf courses, especially elite courses, all have a no asshole clause. I bet there are members at Augusta that lost a lot of money because of the MLB pullout in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be overjoyed to see the commissioner show up on the course any time soon.

Golfers? Who gives a fuck about golf? People in ugly clothes... ...walking. Nice 'sport'.

The game was moved from a predominantly black city to a 90% white city.

Fess up. It was to escape black violence without actually saying black violence.

Most likely not and I am guessing they prefer you have one or it would be awkward when needing to rid yourself of all the shit...

I know, but I had to write it for my enjoyment!

In my personal opinion this is another “ who cares! “...

This is old news. What does it matter? Oh noooooo a game has been moved. What difference does it make?

uh HUH.

So you don't know Rob Manfred personally.

Oh and would you post this no-asshole clause, seeing as how you're on the board or some shit?

Most likely not and I am guessing they prefer you have one or it would be awkward when needing to rid yourself of all the shit...

I know, but I had to write it for my enjoyment!

In my personal opinion this is another “ who cares! “...

Yeah apparently those who are ordered to. The Subservients. Yahoos who I doubt are even tangentially involved in either baseball OR golf.

Golfers? Who gives a fuck about golf? People in ugly clothes... ...walking. Nice 'sport'.

Now now --- nobody claims it's a "sport". It's more like a "wank".

You contards will bitch about anything if you can swing it to fit your fake outrage about a baseball you care nothing about.

Atlanta’s loss is Denver’s gain
Why are you idiots so concerned about Atlanta all the sudden.

You are the biggest of all hypocrites

uh HUH.

So you don't know Rob Manfred personally.

Oh and would you post this no-asshole clause, seeing as how you're on the board or some shit?
WTF language are you talking there spud? Try to make sense please.

Forum List

Back