We Have Been Had

This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

"Just fine" = Dead Last. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.

Tell that bullshit to the families who lost family members.
People die, exploiting those deaths for political gain is a bigger insult to those families.

No the bigger insult is Trump Humpers who are in denial to be in line with their dumb ass savior.

This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

People die, exploiting those deaths for political gain is a bigger insult to those families.

No the bigger insult is Trump Humpers who are in denial to be in line with their dumb ass savior.
I am not denying anything. The flu would have killed those people too. The survival rate is 99.7%, and you are a fool.

Appeal to emotion.....Not an argument.

I am not denying anything. The flu would have killed those people too. The survival rate is 99.7%, and you are a fool.

The fool is you dumbass, you Trump Humpers told us it was a hoax until thousands of people started dying and our hospitals were overrun. Idiot.

The fool is you dumbass, you Trump Humpers told us it was a hoax until thousands of people started dying and our hospitals were overrun. Idiot.
Our hospitals were never overrun. That was all hype. In fact a Navy hospital ship sat empty in NYC one of the epicenters of Covid.

You have been had. It happens to your ilk daily.

Our hospitals were never overrun. That was all hype. In fact a Navy hospital ship sat empty in NYC one of the epicenters of Covid.

Oh that's because everybody started drinking disinfectant like Trump told us to.

1617836154100.png

Oh that's because everybody started drinking disinfectant like Trump told us to.

View attachment 477389
All you have are lies. That is why you have lost this argument. Period.

View attachment 477389
All you have are lies. That is why you have lost this argument. Period.

How did I lose when people were being buried on a daily basis, the fools who listened to Trump lost.

The right was sleeping the day they taught exponential growth in math class.
Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.

covid is now the 3rd leading killer of americans - only behind cancer & heart disease.

& when the vaccination death rate reaches 550,000 + counting - per year, then you'll be taken seriously. you can't get into school w/out yer shots & just wait until you wanna get in some venue without proof of vaccination. tutt tutt...
And you people think ID's are racist so you can vote? Fucking hypocrites. Also what you purpose is unconstitutional. ID for voting is not.

i have no problems with a national voter ID mandate as long as it's completely free.

next?
We do not need a national ID. States control their own elections and have free photo ID. Keep the federal government out of it.

i meant a uniform ID for voting - & no, state IDs are not free when you consider the cost of obtaining the required docs to get one.
No federal interference in what the Constitution says the state legislatures should handle. It is just another way for Democrats to cheat.

well - you see.... red states as well as many blue states want & require voter ID...

so there's really no problem in that respect. but when one state requires one to jump thru hoops just to be able to vote - then that is indeed a problemoooo....

having a standard one size fits all for voting naionwide eliminates jim crow altogether.
This thread is about Covid. Your Jim Crow crap is rhetoric and baseless rhetoric at that.

shit happens & the OP is bullshit, so there is that.

Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.

covid is now the 3rd leading killer of americans - only behind cancer & heart disease.

& when the vaccination death rate reaches 550,000 + counting - per year, then you'll be taken seriously. you can't get into school w/out yer shots & just wait until you wanna get in some venue without proof of vaccination. tutt tutt...
Won’t happen drunky. Texas and Florida have already banned requiring your racist Covid passport for admittance anywhere. You Dim nitwits killed the elderly and still can’t manage to get anything right.

private business' can do whatever the fuck they want....
No they can’t you drunk asshole. That’s what you claimed all throughout this when stores (private businesses) remained open. You cried they were spreading Covid. My private medical history is NOT your business. And never will be per the law asshole.

if a private biz'nez says no mask = no entry ... ain't nothing can be done about it.

tutt tutt.

Speaking of cancer rates...america has excessive rates. That' says something about the nation. Something is going on to cause this. Corporate toxins or food supply. Something is ominously wrong somewhere.

Dead last 50 out of 50 = "Just fine". The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm beginning to see why the current infrastructure in our country is "just fine" to y'all.

Clearly you didn’t grow up with a father in the home.

Won’t happen drunky. Texas and Florida have already banned requiring your racist Covid passport for admittance anywhere. You Dim nitwits killed the elderly and still can’t manage to get anything right.

No they can’t you drunk asshole. That’s what you claimed all throughout this when stores (private businesses) remained open. You cried they were spreading Covid. My private medical history is NOT your business. And never will be per the law asshole.

if a private biz'nez says no mask = no entry ... ain't nothing can be done about it.

tutt tutt.

Thank God they’re not baking wedding cakes.

tutt tutt.

they won that right not to.

thanx for my making my point.

Dead last 50 out of 50 = "Just fine". The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm beginning to see why the current infrastructure in our country is "just fine" to y'all.
I'm not a republican, adolescent shitferbrains.

tutt tutt.

Ah, clever little troll...Look, bottom line is your hypocritical slip is showing cross dresser.

tutt tutt.

Ah, clever little troll...Look, bottom line is your hypocritical slip is showing cross dresser.

<pfffft> you were busted ... accept it.

tutt tutt.
Now moving the goalposts. Sorry, no Covid passport will ever be required.

tutt tutt.
Now moving the goalposts. Sorry, no Covid passport will ever be required.

try flying on a plane in the next 6 months or so.... or if you are fortune enough to live in a blue state & wanna go to a concert or a ball game ....

Forum List

Back