We Have Been Had

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

"Just fine" = Dead Last. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

This state handled Covid just fine. Now Biden is killing their jobs in the energy field.

Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.

On May 12, 2020 the World Health Organization (WHO) advised governments that before reopening, rates of positivity in testing (ie, out of all tests conducted, how many came back positive for COVID-19) of should remain at 5% or lower for at least 14 days.
Which U.S. States Meet Recommended Positivity Levels? - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: April 6

Molly Gamble (Twitter) - Updated Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

South Dakota: 11.1
COVID Data Tracker

New daily cases: 156

Tests per 100,000: 172

States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: April 6

:eusa_whistle:

Nnothingburger....Death numbers have been grossly inflated across the country.
Dead last 50 out of 50 = "Just fine". The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm beginning to see why the current infrastructure in our country is "just fine" to y'all.

^^^
tenor.gif

This is the party that screeches when kids get a participation trophy. Apparently they want participation trophies for COVID, though.

Go figure. Losers.

This is the party that screeches when kids get a participation trophy. Apparently they want participation trophies for COVID, though.

Go figure. Losers.
Have you considered anger management?
Your RDS is not normal human behavior nor healthy. Isn't your talk about covid a waste if you deny your own well being in other forms?
You repeated your post here and elsewhere and you know what they say about repeating yourself, it's a sign of mental health issues, maybe caused by the drugs you admited being on.
Please be aware and get help now before you end up like one of those people on the news.
Get well soon!
Concerned.

The right was sleeping the day they taught exponential growth in math class.
Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.

Sure fool. Didn't Obama promise that too. You remember Obama who drove the slowest RECOVERY ever after a recession in the history of the world. IDIOT.
Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?

F-ing liar.

Seriously? Through this whole covid ordeal the right has steadfastly refused to educate itself on how virus spread. They follow a clear mathematical progression called "exponential growth" and even at this late date you people are still just as ignorant as day one. How did any of you survive to adulthood?
I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.

I was wondering the same thing about you. Have you always had other people doing your thinking for you? I guess they have convinced you dissent is treason or sedition when it only demanding the personal liberty this country gives us.
Remember this is Trump's economy.

Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.

Now that there's a vaccine there's a chance we can survive the right's wanton ignorance. We will get through this thing and you people will not have learned a thing and somehow feel proud of that pathetic fact.
The vaccines are killing some people. If you want the vaccine, I could give a shit, but do not force it on others. That is fascism.

Remember this is Trump's economy.

bullshit. when obama got the keys to the whitehouse, unemployment was +/- 10% & despite having a (R) congress 6 outa 8 years of his presidency - he still managed to drop it to +/-5%.

donny came in w/ a 5% unemployment rate & it only dropped to 3.5% after 3 years - but you're right that it was his economy when covid hit & millions became unemployed. he owns that outright.

Forum List

Back