We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

So a right to liberty isn't the same as liberty itself. Then I'm back to not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. You either have liberty or you don't. Or you have a legal right to liberty or you don't. What is a natural right to liberty? A legal right to liberty is ensured through the force of government and goes away with government. What ensures natural rights?

Blame yourself for being unable to give a coherent description.
we were talking about natural rights, were we not? Yes, a right to something doesn't mean it's provided for you.

I tell you what, you have a right to an education, I suggest you exercise that right before coming and talking about things you are clueless on....then maybe you wouldn't look so foolish

we were talking about natural rights, were we not? Yes, a right to something doesn't mean it's provided for you.

I tell you what, you have a right to an education, I suggest you exercise that right before coming and talking about things you are clueless on....then maybe you wouldn't look so foolish

ALL rights come from MAN, and nowhere else. God gave women free will but the 22 American states have stripped women of that right.

Your Founders were trying to create a society where your abilities and willingness to work determined your success in life, not your station of birth, or your religion. A society where tribalism and ancient feuds didn't result in endless wars, or battles over religion.

You keep looking at the Founders as if they were living in the 21st Century, and not the 18th.

ALL rights come from MAN, and nowhere else. God gave women free will but the 22 American states have stripped women of that right.

Your Founders were trying to create a society where your abilities and willingness to work determined your success in life, not your station of birth, or your religion. A society where tribalism and ancient feuds didn't result in endless wars, or battles over religion.

You keep looking at the Founders as if they were living in the 21st Century, and not the 18th.
You might believe your rights were given to you by a man, I get that, you a subject of a king

I of course don’t, we kicked your king to the curb

What does it mean then to have a natural right to life?
That's just name calling. Try a rational argument.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Patrick Henry. Why are you asking me timid questions? Why don't you make a confident point?
They made the point, regardless of being slave owners. Slavery is history, their point is more important than ever.

They made the point, regardless of being slave owners. Slavery is history, their point is more important than ever.
What point? :dunno:

If you tell me the whole time what a good person you are and how much you love your wife and take care of her but every time I see her she has a black eye that isn't a point you made its just bullshit you were selling.
In their state elections. ;)
Uh huh. Republicans are going to fuck around and find out.

From who? What does this mean? That if I kill you nature will cry? :dunno:

You called me clueless and uneducated.
It means if yoj try to kill me I have a right to defend myself l.

That’s not name calling that’s stating the obvious

You don’t even know what it mean to have a right to life

If you tell me the whole time what a good person you are and how much you love your wife and take care of her but every time I see her she has a black eye that isn't a point you made its just bullshit you were selling.
I let my actions speak for my morality (of course you have to see me in action). :biggrin:

Forum List

Back