Racist Islamist dictator Erdogan - diminishes Hitler

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
This oppresor of all minorities talks a lot about racism.. hypocrisy.

Turkey’s Erdoğan: Netanyahu would ‘make Hitler jealous.’
Turkey was in "constant contact" with and supports Hamas, which is not a terrorist group, said the Turkish leader.

GLnChPBWYAA4QIJ-1320x880.jpeg

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (left) and Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan meet in Istanbul, April 20, 2024. Source: Turkish Presidency/X.Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (left) and Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan meet in Istanbul, April 20, 2024. Source: Turkish Presidency/X.

(May 12, 2024 / JNS)

... Erdoğan has made a habit of comparing Netanyahu and Israel to Hitler and the Nazis...
Last week, Foreign Minister Israel Katz accused Erdoğan of acting like a “dictator” by blocking the country’s ports to Israeli imports and exports as part of a trade war.
“This is how a dictator behaves, disregarding the interests of the Turkish people and businessmen, and ignoring international trade agreements,” tweeted Katz.
Erdoğan’s government, which openly supports Hamas in its war against Israel, announced export restrictions a month ago, saying that they would apply to 54 categories of goods and last until a ceasefire is declared in Gaza.
Katz also severely criticized Ankara towards the end of April for inviting Ismail Haniyeh, the head of Hamas’s “political” bureau, to stay in the country.
In November, Erdoğan told his country’s parliament last month that Israel would soon be destroyed.
Tensions between the two countries were further aggravated recently when a Turkish terrorist carried out an attack in Jerusalem.

You must love Erdogan now that he recognises how you Jewish people love your hero Mr Hitler .

Fancy your leader Nutty Yahoo bringing back Uncle Adolf as such a star.

You might have thought that Jewish people would have one or two grudges with their old adversary even if he was Jewish himself .
But , No .
He is now the number one man to follow for today's Jewish people .

You never know what Jews are going to next say and do . But this time they have nailed their colours firmly to good old Adolf .

Not a good choice Nazi Troll Sayimanarse

This oppresor of all minorities talks a lot about racism.. hypocrisy.

Turkey’s Erdoğan: Netanyahu would ‘make Hitler jealous.’
Turkey was in "constant contact" with and supports Hamas, which is not a terrorist group, said the Turkish leader.

GLnChPBWYAA4QIJ-1320x880.jpeg

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (left) and Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan meet in Istanbul, April 20, 2024. Source: Turkish Presidency/X.Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh (left) and Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan meet in Istanbul, April 20, 2024. Source: Turkish Presidency/X.

(May 12, 2024 / JNS)

... Erdoğan has made a habit of comparing Netanyahu and Israel to Hitler and the Nazis...
Last week, Foreign Minister Israel Katz accused Erdoğan of acting like a “dictator” by blocking the country’s ports to Israeli imports and exports as part of a trade war.
“This is how a dictator behaves, disregarding the interests of the Turkish people and businessmen, and ignoring international trade agreements,” tweeted Katz.
Erdoğan’s government, which openly supports Hamas in its war against Israel, announced export restrictions a month ago, saying that they would apply to 54 categories of goods and last until a ceasefire is declared in Gaza.
Katz also severely criticized Ankara towards the end of April for inviting Ismail Haniyeh, the head of Hamas’s “political” bureau, to stay in the country.
In November, Erdoğan told his country’s parliament last month that Israel would soon be destroyed.
Tensions between the two countries were further aggravated recently when a Turkish terrorist carried out an attack in Jerusalem.
Islam, don't end up in the Lake Of Fire without it!

For me a good thing, i hope that it will bring down Turkey if they attack Israel, it will turn the USA against Turkey hopefully, and other EU and Nato countries. I hate Turkey, they mocked Serbia and support Islam in Balkans.

For me a good thing, i hope that it will bring down Turkey if they attack Israel, it will turn the USA against Turkey hopefully, and other EU and Nato countries. I hate Turkey, they mocked Serbia and support Islam in Balkans.
Biggest and most destructive military force .
would consume Serbia very quickly unless you got the Roma to move into Turkey and steal their equipment .

Still do not understand why your Nazi pals tried to injure Novak in Rome a few days ago .
Or did you think that Djoko was Medvedev ?

would consume Serbia very quickly unless you got the Roma to move into Turkey and steal their equipment .

Still do not understand why your Nazi pals tried to injure Novak in Rome a few days ago .
I do not know what happened to Novak in rome a few days ago why would you blame me or ask me saying they are my friends strange

You know it better than me, so I don't have to remind you that you won't ever amount to anything else than criminal begging-mafia in the eyes of Europeans.
Always has been, always will be.

Off course, I don't assume you speak for Serbs for you have never reached any social inclusion anywhere in Europe.
Pitty you.

I do not know what happened to Novak in rome a few days ago why would you blame me or ask me saying they are my friends strange
Good to see you not squealing on your trouble making Roma pals .

Good to see you not squealing on your trouble making Roma pals .
Post a link to what happened, i dont know what happened i dont watch news everyday. If they attacked him tried to robb him or kill him i condemn it of course. Why would you blame me or say they are my pals or that i now need to take action somehow everytime a roma commits a crime somewhere even if i dont know anything about it? do i blame you for things other germans do?

You know it better than me, so I don't have to remind you that you won't ever amount to anything else than criminal begging-mafia in the eyes of Europeans.
Always has been, always will be.

Off course, I don't assume you speak for Serbs for you have never reached any social inclusion anywhere in Europe.
Pitty you.

I dont speak for serbs, for europeans, i speak for myself. Just like turks dont like roma, i dont like turks.

Edit: If by social inclusion you mean for people to "happily" mix with us and accept us as natives, no, but neither do they turks or usually most of turks nor any other group which is not a fully autochtonous european group.

I dont speak for serbs, for europeans, i speak for myself. Just like turks dont like roma, i dont like turks.

Edit: If by social inclusion you mean for people to "happily" mix with us and accept us as natives, no, but neither do they turks or usually most of turks nor any other group which is not a fully autochtonous european group.

The mosques are our barracks, the minarets our bayonets, the faithful our soldiers.
Our mother is the homeland, our father the nation.

Forum List

Back