Are we living through the French Revolution now ??

What about the fake witch trials against anyone related to Trump ???

What about the 575 leftist riots that was manipulated by the elites

What about white males being “decapated” out of existence
:rolleyes:

The current state of things in USA is vastly similar to the days of the French Revolution jn many way. My opinion

I have been thinking about this

Few things : in both eras you have times of immoral degeneracy along with bankruptcy.

In both eras : you have predetermined kangaroo courts.

In Fra they took your head but in the USA they destroy your career and reputation

Finally and most importantly, you have an elite class using uneducated peasants to seize power and radically change a country
There was a reason for the French revolution.

It will be as soon as I'm finished building that guillotine in my garage. Four blades, walk-ins welcome. No waiting.
Who are you citizen Chauvelin?
1711983289063.png

A vivid imagination could compare the U.S. to any corrupt time history going back to the Neanderthals if you are so inclined. The truth is that the American fledgling democracy invented the system of government by the people that most civilized countries adhere to or pretend to adhere to today. The Founding Fathers gave every citizen the opportunity to hire and fire their government representatives. A glitch comes in when the information source, the media, enters into partnership with a corrupt administration but Americans are smart enough to overcome that problem.

You are correct: You never understood.
But the difference is HUGE.
We were not pushing for new rights we were asking for rights we'd had for 150 years to be again acknowledged.

I think the roor cause of this lack of understanding is the common false belief that there was one relatively monolithic Enlightenment.

The Roads to Modernity: The British, French, and American Enlightenments
by Gertrude Himmelfarb

What is this book about

A vivid imagination could compare the U.S. to any corrupt time history going back to the Neanderthals if you are so inclined. The truth is that the American fledgling democracy invented the system of government by the people that most civilized countries adhere to or pretend to adhere to today. The Founding Fathers gave every citizen the opportunity to hire and fire their government representatives. A glitch comes in when the information source, the media, enters into partnership with a corrupt administration but Americans are smart enough to overcome that problem.

You have fake news 24/7 with propaganda that protects the Dems and has destroyed the country

The far leftist complete take over the country!! The elites are a radical atheist group like the jacobins of 250 years ago
the jacobins sat on the left side of the tennis court, that much is true. but since the very definition of leftist is "those on the left side at the tennis court " (where the estates general met) how could they be farther left than themselves?

Be that as it may, the supply chain was the crucial thing as in all wars, my particular point was: crawling towards an opulent and extravagant institution for aid in getting rid of another. Although it was not so over the top as the French.

Where were the noble principles?
Not sure what you yourself refer to but it reminds me of Biden going to Venezuela for oil

Biden turns to Venezuelan dictator for oil while curbing domestic production​

Nicolás Maduro, Venezuela’s dictator, thumbs his nose at Joe Biden​

Afterall that what does the lazy and stupid President do ??? THE Unthinkable

Disgraceful decision by President Biden to release Alex Saab. The administration’s policy of appeasement only emboldens narco-dictator Nicolás Maduro.

Forum List

Back