We are living through the latest example of democracy eventually failing.

I don't take my cues on what a thoughtful and moral democracy looks like from a bunch of slavers... :laugh: ... that's stupid. It's like cooking tips from Hannibal Lecter
less than 3% of early americans participated in slavery. most of slavery was, and still is, done by black africans.

why is "our system the best?" the best for what? seems like we have a few problems that our systems finds intractable, start with a budget .....
the best for people who are willing to work hard to achieve success. maybe north korea has the system you favor.

less than 3% of early americans participated in slavery. most of slavery was, and still is, done by black africans.
None of those facts are right you stupid Simp. :laugh:

1. The frail white line is supposed to be that only 3% of people in the South owned slaves at the start of the Civil War. Not that only 3% participated in slavery. Much of American society, especially in the South, participated in slavery even though it is a fact that only around 3% of people in the South owned slaves at the start of the Civil War. That comes with some important caveats though. Like the fact that people in the south included the slaves themselves and women and children who didn't own property. If we eliminate the slaves and do the calculation by families then 30% of families in the South owned at least one slave.

2. China and India are the biggest slavers in the world today.

the best for people who are willing to work hard to achieve success. maybe north korea has the system you favor.
i know a few people who work harder than i do and are far less successful. i also know a few lazy bums who are quite successful.

maybe rewarding willingness to work is not a benchmark of our system?

i do not know the details of north korea. i do not know and probably would not understand the problems that they are addressing.

i've forgotten the subject of this thread. see you later.

I would say the assassination of Julius lead to the end of the republic
wrapping this one up, the accepted date is 27 bc . the death of antony and assention of octavian as augustus.

those 20 odd years following the ides of march would have involved considerably more chaos and destruction than i would call a republic.

i'm kind of in awe of the distances involved and the transportation available. moving a legion, on the best roads in good weather is still only as fast as that oxcart of laundry with the camp followers.

Why would I cry about a simple fact? If I have any emotion it's laughter over you and your Simp culture’s fragility at accepting that basic fact. After all, you're the one who tried to deny it. :laugh:
Show me where I denied this Nations past? I don't dwell on it daily nor did I choose to immigrate somewhere just to complain about it non stop :badgrin:

Here is one of those MAGA THINGS, All my life my country has been called a DEMOCRACY, Now they want to use a different word,
to infer a different kind of country.
This nation has always been a republic. Maybe try learning and reading instead of Reeeeing

Show me where I denied this Nations past? I don't dwell on it daily nor did I choose to immigrate somewhere just to complain about it non stop :badgrin:
You denied it when you tried to claim the slaver Founders weren't Tyrants. I don't know what backwards, backwoods, trailer park you were homeschooled in but slavery is tyranny, Moron. Also I was born in this country you Dipshit and I ain't complaining. A country full of soft ass whites who can't even stop their own demographic displacement in their own country? Like taking candy from babies who can't accept the fact that Washington was a tyrant. :laugh:

Last edited:
The problem with OUR legislatures (state and federal) is that they are needlessly full-time, so they are constantly getting into mischief.
Many people agree.

Full-time legislators feel obligated to do something.

I have just googled Texas and learned the legislature there meets every other year (for about five months).

JFC. We're a representative democracy, or representative republic (we elect representatives to vote on legislation), as opposed to a direct democracy (majority rule, like a ballot initiative). I think everyone arguing about this knows but is being purposely obtuse.

None of those facts are right you stupid Simp. :laugh:

1. The frail white line is supposed to be that only 3% of people in the South owned slaves at the start of the Civil War. Not that only 3% participated in slavery. Much of American society, especially in the South, participated in slavery even though it is a fact that only around 3% of people in the South owned slaves at the start of the Civil War. That comes with some important caveats though. Like the fact that people in the south included the slaves themselves and women and children who didn't own property. If we eliminate the slaves and do the calculation by families then 30% of families in the South owned at least one slave.

2. China and India are the biggest slavers in the world today.
your point 2 is probably correct, but there are also slaves in Africa, blacks enslaved by other blacks. As to how many original americans owned slaves, my post is correct.

your point 2 is probably correct, but there are also slaves in Africa, blacks enslaved by other blacks. As to how many original americans owned slaves, my post is correct.
No your post isn't correct you fucktard. The 3% calculation is for the people of slave owning states, including the slaves themselves. Slaves weren't Americans. It's also a number that doesn't mean shit to anyone other than deplorables trying to defend American slavers just like the tactic of bringing up slavery in Africa. I support no slavers and defend no other them. You're a deplorable until you can do the same.

No your post isn't correct you fucktard. The 3% calculation is for the people of slave owning states, including the slaves themselves. Slaves weren't Americans. It's also a number that doesn't mean shit to anyone other than deplorables trying to defend American slavers just like the tactic of bringing up slavery in Africa. I support no slavers and defend no other them. You're a deplorable until you can do the same.
never anywhere did I defend slavery, you are a fricken lunatic.

Forum List

Back