Are we living through the French Revolution now ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The current state of things in USA is vastly similar to the days of the French Revolution jn many way. My opinion

I have been thinking about this

Few things : in both eras you have times of immoral degeneracy along with bankruptcy.

In both eras : you have predetermined kangaroo courts.

In Fra they took your head but in the USA they destroy your career and reputation

Finally and most importantly, you have an elite class using uneducated peasants to seize power and radically change a country

The current state of things in USA is vastly similar to the days of the French Revolution jn many way. My opinion

Few things : in both eras you have times of immoral degeneracy along with bankruptcy.

In Fra they took your head but in the USA they destroy your career and reputation

Finally and most importantly, you have an elite class using uneducated peasants to seize power and radically change a country

Dunno. Are you saying Trump / reps are seizing power or dems are doing it? In any case, yes sounds similar.

annie pp 1.56.gif

We're more sophisticated than those 18th century Frenchies. Instead of using the guillotine, we just sic a bevy of liberal lawyers on you, and make you with they'd just cut off your head and be done with it.

Ask Donald Trump. He knows.

No it's not.

There are some parallels. Just not so violent, yet. The attacks on religion are similar. If the French Revolution had Weimar debauchery you would be closer.
What about the fake witch trials against anyone related to Trump ???

What about the 575 leftist riots that was manipulated by the elites

What about white males being “decapated” out of existence

If the truth be told, we're more in a pre-Hitler Weimar Republic, than a French Revolution. The same decadence Post-WW1 Germany experienced, with the transgender hootchie dancers, and frivolous debauchery to take people's minds away from the fact that they can hardly afford to pay their bills and eat.

In the post-apocalyptic novel by the author G. Michael Hopf, he summed up a stunningly pervasive cyclical vision of history when he wrote these words: “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Note: The OP has violated the rules specified by this forum, in that he has no link or reference.

Let's see what our moderate and fair MODs decide to do w/this information.

giphy.gif

No, this is not France

Really? You noticed the mob rule of MAGA?

Forum List

Back