Embattled NYC Mayor Eric Adams compares himself to JESUS and claims his administration is being attacked because most of them are people of color ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Firts Fani, now Eric. What is it with black Democrat politicians thinking they're god-like?

Embattled NYC Mayor Eric Adams compares himself to JESUS and claims his administration is being attacked because most of them are people of color in bizarre speech

New York City Mayor Eric Adams compared himself to Jesus while claiming his administration is under attack because its made up mostly of 'chocolate' people.

Addressing a crowd at a town hall in Brooklyn last week, Adams likened the criticism he faces to that experienced by New York City's first black mayor, David Dinkins.

He highlighted the significance of his administration's diversity, with his top five lieutenants all black, describing them as 'chocolate.'

'Have you ever seen this much chocolate lead in the city of New York?' Adams asked, referring to a panel including Anne Williams-Isom, Meera Joshi, Sheena Wright, Ana Almanzar and Maria Torres-Springer.

'And then go down the line, look who's here. This is representative of the city. That's why people are hating on me. You're trying to figure out, why the hating on me?'

In the video obtained by Fox News, Adams goes on to compare himself to Jesus in a bizarre biblical analogy.

Adams referred to his actions as akin to Jesus overturning tables of money lenders and merchants in the temple, stating that he went to City Hall to 'turn the table over.'

'This is a Matthew 21 and 12 moment,' he said referencing the biblical verse. 'Jesus walked in the temple, he saw them doing wrong in the temple. He did what?' he asked. 'I went to city hall to turn the table over.'

'It took us 30 years after what they did to David Dinkins, and who did we get after David Dinkins? Giuliani,' Adams continued.

Firts Fani, now Eric. What is it with black Democrat politicians thinking they're god-like?

Embattled NYC Mayor Eric Adams compares himself to JESUS and claims his administration is being attacked because most of them are people of color in bizarre speech

New York City Mayor Eric Adams compared himself to Jesus while claiming his administration is under attack because its made up mostly of 'chocolate' people.
Addressing a crowd at a town hall in Brooklyn last week, Adams likened the criticism he faces to that experienced by New York City's first black mayor, David Dinkins.
He highlighted the significance of his administration's diversity, with his top five lieutenants all black, describing them as 'chocolate.'
'Have you ever seen this much chocolate lead in the city of New York?' Adams asked, referring to a panel including Anne Williams-Isom, Meera Joshi, Sheena Wright, Ana Almanzar and Maria Torres-Springer.
'And then go down the line, look who's here. This is representative of the city. That's why people are hating on me. You're trying to figure out, why the hating on me?'
In the video obtained by Fox News, Adams goes on to compare himself to Jesus in a bizarre biblical analogy.
Adams referred to his actions as akin to Jesus overturning tables of money lenders and merchants in the temple, stating that he went to City Hall to 'turn the table over.'
'This is a Matthew 21 and 12 moment,' he said referencing the biblical verse. 'Jesus walked in the temple, he saw them doing wrong in the temple. He did what?' he asked. 'I went to city hall to turn the table over.'
'It took us 30 years after what they did to David Dinkins, and who did we get after David Dinkins? Giuliani,' Adams continued.

Holy crap he sounds just like a republican!!!

Forum List

Back