Watch: Pelosi Suffers Extreme 54-Second Cognitive Failure on Live TV

Absolutely. She is as cognitively alert as Elon Musk.

We are lucky to have her serving the people....SELFLESSLY serving the people of SAN FRAN and the USA.

She is a great American.

She is not getting senile.
I Just hope she is getting Paid ENOUGH for her Fine Service to the American people!

No no no.

Biden is NOT suffering from ANY cognitive decline.

Communists cannot detect senility amongst their tribe....only in other tribes.

She got caught in her words, this happens when you have to talk about real topics and use adult language... Politicians do this all the time in other countries, just watch Politician on TV try and explain the EU bureaucracy. It can be hilarious, they are trying to explain something that they discover it took them three months to understand to an audience in 30 seconds..

Trump has been and still is far worse... Trump has a family history for dementia and is showing much more signs of it... He regularly has big word salad moments... But I say the family would commit him in a second before he bankrupts them all, the Trumps have a history of this, Donald tried to do it to his father...

She got caught in her words, this happens when you have to talk about real topics and use adult language... Politicians do this all the time in other countries, just watch Politician on TV try and explain the EU bureaucracy. It can be hilarious, they are trying to explain something that they discover it took them three months to understand to an audience in 30 seconds..

Trump has been and still is far worse... Trump has a family history for dementia and is showing much more signs of it... He regularly has big word salad moments... But I say the family would commit him in a second before he bankrupts them all, the Trumps have a history of this, Donald tried to do it to his father...

Trump never once looked like that in his entire presidency and still looks great today. We're not talking about tripping over a word or two, she was tripping over multiple sentences. To me it looked like she was high on uppers or something. She should have resigned years ago.

people see what they want see.....

You can't be the least bit objective.

Why?

But....but....BUT..........................

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Let it go, fool. You look stupid trying to defend the blithering idiot Nazi Pelousy by whining about someone who isn't in office.

Trump never once looked like that in his entire presidency and still looks great today. We're not talking about tripping over a word or two, she was tripping over multiple sentences. To me it looked like she was high on uppers or something. She should have resigned years

Forum List

Back