Watch: Pelosi Suffers Extreme 54-Second Cognitive Failure on Live TV

She is lucky if she remembers she ate a bagel five minutes ago. But she will be defended by partisans with every breath.

She got caught in her words, this happens when you have to talk about real topics and use adult language... Politicians do this all the time in other countries, just watch Politician on TV try and explain the EU bureaucracy. It can be hilarious, they are trying to explain something that they discover it took them three months to understand to an audience in 30 seconds..

Trump has been and still is far worse... Trump has a family history for dementia and is showing much more signs of it... He regularly has big word salad moments... But I say the family would commit him in a second before he bankrupts them all, the Trumps have a history of this, Donald tried to do it to his father...
This woman would let her infant grandchild be sacrificed for her to live.

No big deal..... Our President - and - the Speaker of the House both have significant cognitive decline... and our Vice President couldn't even win her own state in the Primaries, and has the lowest VP popularity since Agnew.

And this is where we are as a country.

Absolutely. She is as cognitively alert as Elon Musk.

We are lucky to have her serving the people....SELFLESSLY serving the people of SAN FRAN and the USA.

She is a great American.

She is not getting senile.
FURTHERMORE, there is nothing at all ironic about her official title.

But....but....BUT..........................

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Let it go, fool. You look stupid trying to defend the blithering idiot Nazi Pelousy by whining about someone who isn't in office.
well that was at least clear.

No big deal..... Our President - and - the Speaker of the House both have significant cognitive decline... and our Vice President couldn't even win her own state in the Primaries, and has the lowest VP popularity since Agnew.

And this is where we are as a country.
that's how one knows there was cheating.

The Three most Powerful Officials in America....

confused.jpg

And...uh...um...the thing is..I..uh...

pelosi.jpg

So...you know..er..ung..heh..um...I know...um

kamala.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited:
She got caught in her words, this happens when you have to talk about real topics and use adult language... Politicians do this all the time in other countries, just watch Politician on TV try and explain the EU bureaucracy. It can be hilarious, they are trying to explain something that they discover it took them three months to understand to an audience in 30 seconds..

Trump has been and still is far worse... Trump has a family history for dementia and is showing much more signs of it... He regularly has big word salad moments... But I say the family would commit him in a second before he bankrupts them all, the Trumps have a history of this, Donald tried to do it to his father...
Nice try nutsack.

The stuttering and stammering comes from LYING. As in, CONGENITAL LYING. Just ask Josef Stolen.

After 50 years of lying, the brain just can't tolerate the conflicting signals anymore and freezes... thus the awkward pauses and cringeworthy spectacles like this. Next thing you know you're making up stories about meeting Golda Meir or a Corn Pop drive-by.

I understand you sticking up for your stuttering fuck.... anybody that showered with his teenage daughter can't be all bad.... hmm?

Is that.............
alcohol and pain killers?
alcohol and anti-depressants?
alcohol, pain-killers and anti-depressants?
alcohol, pain-killers, anti-depressants and leftist?

Nice try nutsack.

The stuttering and stammering comes from LYING. As in, CONGENITAL LYING. Just ask Josef Stolen.

After 50 years of lying, the brain just can't tolerate the conflicting signals anymore and freezes... thus the awkward pauses and cringeworthy spectacles like this. Next thing you know you're making up stories about meeting Golda Meir or a Corn Pop drive-by.

I understand you sticking up for your stuttering fuck.... anybody that showered with his teenage daughter can't be all bad.... hmm?
As judge judy has always said, the truth flows off one's tongue, keeping a lie causes stammering and story changes.

Sadder than the booze and drug soaked brain of an 81 year old crime boss is the rationalizations
from poor partisan Joe suckers.

When you defend lies you become part of the lie yourself.

Forum List

Back