Washington Post assigns 20 reporters to research Donald Trump

whining becomes you.
Obama was pressured to produce his fucking birth certificate just because he has Black skin.......
..Hillary Clinton has been under "shrill Partisan attack and Investigations" for 25 years

You think the whole birther thing was due to his skin color?

:rofl:
Of course totally ..there is no doubt...name another President hounded like that

So where were the 20 reporters in 2007 investigating Obama's hidden past?

Where are the 20 reporters investigating Hillary's fundraising for the Clinton Foundation from foreign countries while she was Secretary of State? Or all of Bill's bimbos while he was in office and Hillary was ignoring them? Or all of the lies that belong to Hillary?

Trump has been riding the media. He can't have it both ways.

Yep.....the media has been protecting Trump and has been attacking Hillary. It makes me sick how protective the media has been of Trump. Nobody wants to say anything bad about Trump. Nobody.

Then Hillary is asked brutal questions like, "What questions would you ask Trump?"
That's so unfair. Heck they might ask terrible questions like "What's your favorite food?"

The media has been so unfair to Hillary.

whining becomes you.
Obama was pressured to produce his fucking birth certificate just because he has Black skin.......
..Hillary Clinton has been under "shrill Partisan attack and Investigations" for 25 years

Of course totally ..there is no doubt...name another President hounded like that
Bush......Reagan......Nixon.......etc.....

When did their job become destroying Republicans if they can?

Seems to be the only time they make any effort at all at being 'Journalists.' Clearly, not as much effort is going into 'researching' the corrupt witch and her rapist husband.

As usual, it'll be all about the Republican Candidate 'Hating women, Being a Racist, Being a Homophobe, Hating poor people, Being rich', etc etc...

Nothing ever changes. Every Election is just another Re-run TV Show. We've seen it many many times before.
I haven't seen many articles from Charles Krauthammer, Jennifer Rubin, Kathleen Parker, George Will, Republican politicians or donors with those themes.

The Left-dominated MSM only plays 'Journalist' when attacking Republicans. It's been that way as long as i can remember. This Election will have the same theme as all the others. Trump the Republican, will be cast as the 'Evil Rich Racist Homophobe Woman-Hating' villain. Will America buy it this time around? Maybe? We'll see.
The WaPo has a good mix of right, left, and center. That is why I prefer them over any other media outlets that come to mind.

Don't kid yourself, it's a far Left/Democrat Media Outlet. And so is NBC. They may employ a few token Republicans, but it's definitely a far Left/Democrat propaganda outlet.
Every writer I listed in post #42 are Republicans/conservatives and those are just the few I mentioned. There are plenty of others. Sheldon Aldelson wrote the lead Op Ed this morning. Their CEO was Ronald Reagan's chief-of-staff. How many "...Left/Democrat propaganda outlet" can say the same. Or far right media outlets with Democratic/liberal writers for that matter. Any?

Seems to be the only time they make any effort at all at being 'Journalists.' Clearly, not as much effort is going into 'researching' the corrupt witch and her rapist husband.

As usual, it'll be all about the Republican Candidate 'Hating women, Being a Racist, Being a Homophobe, Hating poor people, Being rich', etc etc...

Nothing ever changes. Every Election is just another Re-run TV Show. We've seen it many many times before.
I haven't seen many articles from Charles Krauthammer, Jennifer Rubin, Kathleen Parker, George Will, Republican politicians or donors with those themes.

The Left-dominated MSM only plays 'Journalist' when attacking Republicans. It's been that way as long as i can remember. This Election will have the same theme as all the others. Trump the Republican, will be cast as the 'Evil Rich Racist Homophobe Woman-Hating' villain. Will America buy it this time around? Maybe? We'll see.
The WaPo has a good mix of right, left, and center. That is why I prefer them over any other media outlets that come to mind.

Don't kid yourself, it's a far Left/Democrat Media Outlet. And so is NBC. They may employ a few token Republicans, but it's definitely a far Left/Democrat propaganda outlet.
Every writer I listed in post #42 are Republicans/conservatives and those are just the few I mentioned. There are plenty of others. Sheldon Aldelson wrote the lead Op Ed this morning. Their CEO was Ronald Reagan's chief-of-staff. How many "...Left/Democrat propaganda outlet" can say the same. Or far right media outlets with Democratic/liberal writers for that matter. Any?

Hey, that's cool you enjoy it. But i've been burned too many times by the Left-dominated MSM. If they're still doing endorsements, you can bet the Washington Post will endorse the Democrat for President.

Where are the 20 reporters investigating Hillary's fundraising for the Clinton Foundation from foreign countries while she was Secretary of State? Or all of Bill's bimbos while he was in office and Hillary was ignoring them? Or all of the lies that belong to Hillary?

It's the big, bad main stream media again.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Hey, that's cool you enjoy it. But i've been burned too many times by the Left-dominated MSM. If they're still doing endorsements, you can bet the Washington Post will endorse the Democrat for President.
Are they endorsing Donald Trump? I haven't heard. OHHH. You meant the other Democrat. Zing!

Are they endorsing Donald Trump? I haven't heard. OHHH. You meant the other Democrat. Zing!

I hear ya, but if he had the 'D' by his name, it would endorse him.

Anyone with a functioning brain would endorse anyone except for that totally unqualified narcissist.

Anyone with a functioning brain would endorse anyone except for that totally unqualified narcissist.

If he had the 'D' by his name, the Washington Post and all the other Communist/Progressive Media Outlets would endorse him. Bet on it.

I hear ya, but if he had the 'D' by his name, it would endorse him.
If you mean the Editorial Board, then probably so. They can be pretty ridiculous at times. I don't care for them much either.

When did their job become destroying Republicans if they can?
One might suppose that it is when someone who is a Republican does something meriting 'destruction' (whatever that means in this context). Additionally, if the newspaper has a position antithetical to 'Republicans', which under free speech it would have every right to have, that could indeed be its 'job'.
Turning the question around, when did it become the job or obligation of a newspaper not to have a position?
Typical lefty. They set out to find as much dirt as possible to attempt to destroy his chances due to their politics and you say it's their right. No one said they had no right, learn to read.

The fact is they are not an unbiased news source so calling them out on it is my right too.
Typical dualist, instantly falsely labeling anything or anyone that does not toe his/her line of faith as 'left'.
Nuance exists for the rest of us.
This isn't the first post of yours I've read, there was nothing instant about it. The tactic is typical of leftists. You simply continue to move the goal posts. The point was they have the right to be uneven and people have the right to call them on it and point out they are journalists with an agenda, not reporters.
There is nothing to stop your projection onto others and it certainly doesn't concern nor bother me. Pointing it out to others may help them to understand.
Otherwise, we have only said the same thing and agreed. They have a right to say what they like about whomever they wish, within legal bounds. I have never said anything other than that a journalist is, by definition, incapable of any objectivity that would bear universal definition.
Eternally turning every comment into 'left' and 'right' keeps you in a very narrow channel.
What did I project? And what does this even mean?

"I have never said anything other than that a journalist is, by definition, incapable of any objectivity that would bear universal definition."

No, that's not what journalism means, it's what it has been bastardized into for the most part. Putting an army together to go after a political enemy isn't the "job" of any newspaper. That's making news, not reporting news.

So obviously Trump is a racist......
johnson12n-1-web.jpg
What's the proof he's a White Supremacists or proof that Trump personally selected this guy as a delegate?

It's the big, bad main stream media again.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Nope........I like to call them Pondscum.

Good question, Jackson. How many reporters are researching Hillary's history? It looks like they are all too busy trying to rewrite it or burying it.

Well the FBI is "researching" the Hildabeast.

whining becomes you.

obama is the one who refused to release his bc. Then everyone went nuts because he refused to release his bc. Like they're doing now w/Trump's taxes. zomg, it must be because Trump is white! :lol: Give your race card a rest, no one cares. Trump is orange, should we start playing the colorist card on those who do not support him?

psst, it had nothing to do with his skin color, it had to do with trust. If you refuse to do what every president in the past has done (re: releasing stuff, whether it's necessary or not), yeah it makes it look like you've something to hide.

Forum List

Back