Trump says they were all merely suggestions.

R

rdean

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.

------------------------

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

------------------------

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

------------------------

One of the reasons I stopped listening to ANY political speeches is the way that EVERY politician pretended that they were operating in a vacuum and that between the time they made their promise and the time they would enact their policies, that nothing would change and that there were NO other players or factors that might effect the actual result.

Trump has given us, the same as EVERY other politician an idea of his start position as he, hopefully will attempt to govern.

The difference is that he isn't insulting our intelligence by pretending to be all powerful and all knowing.

------------------------

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

No, bad deals where we get little or nothing of what we want is anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

------------------------

How so?

------------------------

You, for example.
That's funny since the leftists consider any disagreement as evil and backwards.

Fail.

------------------------

Third world arab muslim shithole people will be showing up here in droves if you vote trump for president

------------------------

Third world arab muslim shithole people will be showing up here in droves if you vote trump for president

Are you trying to trick him into voting for Trump?

Or just pointing out that if he really believed what he was saying that he would not be anti-Trump?

------------------------

Are you trying to trick him into voting for Trump?

Or just pointing out that if he really believed what he was saying that he would not be anti-Trump?

I have no idea how, or if, they'll even bother to take the time to vote.

------------------------

You, for example.

I've told you this before , I don't endorse someone based solely on the letter behind their name. I realize that is a foreign concept to an ideologue such as yourself, but that's just how I roll.

There are SOME things I like about Trump, some I don't.

Barry gave Trump and anyone else a get-out-of-jail-free card that they could always fall back on. Recall when the community agitator-in-chief reversed his former position on marriage as a union between a man and a woman, he simply told critics his position had "evolved" recently. Thus, everyone now as access to the e-card.

one meeting with Paulie and the Trumpbots are doublecrossed by their leader... the Pepto is flying off shelves nationwide.

shit happens when RINO super pac money enters the campaign ... shit like Donnies platform taking an about face.

ya been punked, punks !

------------------------

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

------------------------

Excuse me but he got popular with you people because he said he was going to build a wall, halt Muslim refugee influx, yada yada yada, now everything is negotiable? Hell, THAT is the typical politician. No principles, just which ever way the wind blows that's what we do? Fuck that, it's basically "I'll do whatever I need to to get elected". He's turned into the typical politician.

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

------------------------

You, for example.

I've told you this before , I don't endorse someone based solely on the letter behind their name. I realize that is a foreign concept to an ideologue such as yourself, but that's just how I roll.

There are SOME things I like about Trump, some I don't.

So you're condemning all the Republicans who are flipping and flopping into the Trump camp, despite not agreeing with him on much of anything,

just because he's the winning Republican, i.e., the guy with the R after his name?

------------------------

Nothing he has said has suddenly indicated that he is okay with unregulated Muslim immigration or illegal immigrants. This is a stupid complaint about him.

Lol, denial. Just watch and learn. Trump will betray you all.

Forum List

Back