Was the officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck, a racist?

gmeyers1944

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2019
Westfield, NY (near Buffalo)
I just read an article on Yahoo News that came from the New York Times concerning Derek Chauvin, the officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck.
'Don't Kill Me': Others Tell of Abuse by Officer Who Knelt on George Floyd (yahoo.com)
A few paragraphs down you can read that there were "six arrests as far back as 2015 that the Minnesota attorney general's office sought to introduce, arguing that they showed how Chauvin was using excessive force when he restrained people". In the next paragraph, you can read this. "Of the six people arrested, two were black, one was Latino and one was Native American. The race of the other two was not included in the arrest reports that reporters examined."

I would like to know the race of these other two people. It seems to me that since race was not included in these arrest reports, it is possible that they were white. If that is the case (I am not suggesting that I am convinced that they were white) that would prove that Derek Chauvin is not a racist. He may have been a bad cop, deserving of being removed from law enforcement, but if he is not racist, then this whole "George Floyd was killed by a racist cop" was not the truth. Maybe all the violence and destruction would not have happened.

Yea I asked that question back in May, never got any answer.

There is zero proof he is a racist.

72E90AE6-9A9A-45AF-9068-B7707594C599.jpeg

I just read an article on Yahoo News that came from the New York Times concerning Derek Chauvin, the officer who knelt on George Floyd's neck.
'Don't Kill Me': Others Tell of Abuse by Officer Who Knelt on George Floyd (yahoo.com)
A few paragraphs down you can read that there were "six arrests as far back as 2015 that the Minnesota attorney general's office sought to introduce, arguing that they showed how Chauvin was using excessive force when he restrained people". In the next paragraph, you can read this. "Of the six people arrested, two were black, one was Latino and one was Native American. The race of the other two was not included in the arrest reports that reporters examined."

I would like to know the race of these other two people. It seems to me that since race was not included in these arrest reports, it is possible that they were white. If that is the case (I am not suggesting that I am convinced that they were white) that would prove that Derek Chauvin is not a racist. He may have been a bad cop, deserving of being removed from law enforcement, but if he is not racist, then this whole "George Floyd was killed by a racist cop" was not the truth. Maybe all the violence and destruction would not have happened.
Not only did the Mayor of Minneapolis but the Governor also knew about the abusive cop. Why did they allow this to continue, with the eventual death of a felon, who broke the law not only by passing a counter fit 20 dollar bill, but was so doped up on Fentanyl that he was going to die anyway?

The knee on the neck was not the cause of death.
Perp swallowed a bag of drugs minutes earlier.
But the cops will be sacrificed on the altar, to pander to the violent marxist mobs.
The jury may decline to convict. Then the mobs will go bat shit, and the Xiden regime will attempt to put them in double jeopardy anti-constitutionally like most of the shit leftist sociopaths do.

On average, 3 black man are killed by cops in Jamaica every 2 days.
BLM don't give a shit about black lives. Only when it can be used to attack whitey.
cuvx61392cb31.jpg

Are black lives matter activists talking about africans? lol

The assumption is all American life matters in both slogans

Obviously no one in america but the hippies think all lives matter or black lives matter on a global scale.

I don't think the people protesting are mad about african kids starving.

Yes.
Next question.

Are saying that in response to me?

you think anyone protesting gave a shit about africans? What? if all they watned was corn and government cheese to africans they could have gotten taht real easy.

no one asked for that tho. or discusses it

We're a capitalist society, no one gives a shit about the poor. Need only look at ATL to know taht. Black, white, yellow this is america everyone says fuck the poor.

you think anyone protesting gave a shit about africans? What? if all they watned was corn and government cheese to africans they could have gotten taht real easy.

We're a capitalist society, no one gives a shit about the poor. Need only look at ATL to know taht. Black, white, yellow this is america everyone says fuck the poor.
I was responding to the OP.

We're typically in agreement.

I was responding to the OP.

We're typically in agreement.

fair enough

Forum List

Back